Lance® Toasty™ Peanut Butter Crackers 1.25 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Christyn T.Lance® Toasty™ Peanut Butter Crackers 1.25 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY LANCE

No preservatives. see more...

• What are some other favors! 9 Answers
  • These peanut butter crackers are good! Crunchy and peanut buttery...4 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love these crackers and they are so good. Price is reasonable at any supermarket. Not healthy but good in taste. I will continue to buy these crackers. My kids take them to school for snacks. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Lance toasty peanut butter crackers are such a convenient snack. They're perfect for just putting in your purse and taking them on the go. They're really tasty, and since you get 6 crackers per package they can be really filling when you're hungry for a small snack. You can get them for a fairly cheap price, so I highly recommend trying them.
Rebecca G.
Moriarty, NM
Foodie Expert
I love having these little snacks tucked in my purse in my glove box in our beach bag. They're really good for my sons after we've been playing at the park or the beach. They're the perfect size. I like you to come in a variety so there's something for everyone.
Morgan T.
Dayton, OH
These are honestly my go to snack I carry them with me everywhere and they are definitely the best brand for these crackers! I carry these with me on my way to classes or heading to the beach! Perfect summertime product, and they're quite filling as well!!
malissa k.
Saginaw, MI
I really love to keep some of these in my work truck i drive over 1000 miles a week and you never know when there will be a traffic jam....so always nice to have something that will take care of that hunger in a hurry :)
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
These peanut butter crackers are a perfect snack to take anywhere. If you're working or playing its especially perfect because your fingers won't have any food left on them after you take a bite. A lot healthier than most snacks!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh , NY
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack and kids love them! They are very filling as well. They do leave crumbs behind so if you are bringing these on the go I would have wipes or a napkin handy.
Demetria S.
Monument, CO
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these crackers for years.. I Love peanut butter... They are just simply amazing... They come in handy when you are on the go and want something to snack on...
Elizabeth P.
Rosharon, TX
They are a good snack when you are in a rush or if they are free. However I still prefer ritz and jarred peanut butter to these due to freshness and these often tasting a little like plastic.
Lindsey  S.
Foodie Expert
My grandma always makes us goodie bags. These are the fillers. They are her favorite snack so the grandkids have to like them too and I do believe they are yummy!
Tahara G.
Dallas, TX
What are some other favors!
Leslie F.
Brandenburg, KY
These peanut butter crackers are good! Crunchy and peanut buttery! Nice snack for on the go!