Lance® Toasty™ Peanut Butter Crackers 1.25 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Christyn T.Lance® Toasty™ Peanut Butter Crackers 1.25 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY LANCE

No preservatives. see more...

• What are some other favors! 8 Answers
  • These peanut butter crackers are good! Crunchy and peanut buttery...4 Answers
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Moriarty, NM
I love having these little snacks tucked in my purse in my glove box in our beach bag. They're really good for my sons after we've been playing at the park or the beach. They're the perfect size. I like you to come in a variety so there's something for everyone.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Dayton, OH
These are honestly my go to snack I carry them with me everywhere and they are definitely the best brand for these crackers! I carry these with me on my way to classes or heading to the beach! Perfect summertime product, and they're quite filling as well!!
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
These peanut butter crackers are a perfect snack to take anywhere. If you're working or playing its especially perfect because your fingers won't have any food left on them after you take a bite. A lot healthier than most snacks!
Summer C.
Summer C.
Henrico, VA
Perfect snack for adults and kids in my beach bag! protein in the peanut butter keeps you full longer and perfect portion sizes no Sandy hands in a bag of chips!!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
This is my favorite snack to bring to the beach. the kids love them. the adults love them thry aren't that expensive. its a win win all the way around
Julia T.
Julia T.
These babies are so good to throw in the beach bag because they're small, and so yummy!! Especially when someone I'm with is hungry!! Perfect!!
echo g.
echo g.
Spokane, WA
I keep a drawer full of these the kids and adults love them they come in different fllavorvors but they seem yo love the peanut butter ones most
Amber M.
Amber M.
These are perfect for my family. perfect portions and protein for my kids. it also more convenient snack keeps sand out the bags.
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
Foodie Expert
These are great for an on the go snack and don't take up much space. But they are crushed easily and you need a drink on hand!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Foodie Expert
My all time number one go to snack. I keep packs of these tucked away everywhere! Stops a "hungry" episode!!
Tahara G.
Tahara G.
Dallas, TX
What are some other favors!
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Brandenburg, KY
These peanut butter crackers are good! Crunchy and peanut buttery! Nice snack for on the go!