Lance® Toast Chee® Peanut Butter Filled Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Rose P.

BY LANCE

Lance Toast Chee Real Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers: 5 grams protein Goodness baked in 0 grams trans fat per serving No preservatives More eco-friendly packaging, same great taste! 100% recycled box; reduced plastic Kosher see more...

Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I really like lance peanut butter cookie . So tasty . I always carry in my purse if I m little hungry I would like to eat this cookies . I like their other flavors too .
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
Review for: Lance® Toast Chee® Real Peanut Butter Crackers 1.52 oz. Wrapper more...
I bought a 75-ct of these bad boys, because these are so delicious. The peanut butter is a little drier than others I've had, but these are yummy.
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY
I don't really like these I feel like it taste fake to me and artificial and I'm pretty sure it says that in ingredients
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
These are so good. Seriously. The salt on top of the crackers makes it seriously a savory sweet and salty snack.