Lance Toast Chee Crackers Peanut Butter - 8 CT uploaded by Amber M.Lance Toast Chee Crackers Peanut Butter - 8 CT uploaded by Jazzmyn H.

BY LANCE

Lance® Real Peanut Butter Toast Chee® Crackers.
Goodness Baked In™.
Improved peanut butter flavor.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat.
5g protein. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Everyone in my house loves ‘orange’ Lance crackers. They really are the best cheese cracker with peanut butter filling! The other brands and generics just don’t compare. Awesome for lunches and snacks!!
Megan J.
One of my favorite snack crackers on the market. Really a classic. The crackers themselves are delicious - I believe they do have flavoring as well. The peanut butter is the best part. It isn't like jar peanut butter of any brand I have tried but it tastes amazing.
Amber K.
These crackers taste really good! They are so cheesy and have a great amount of peanut butter in them! I highly recommend them. They are sold a good price as well.
Willoughby, OH
This is a great little snack pack to eat on the gp that our whole family likes to snack on. I like to throw some in my purse or car.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
These are funny to me because I no other context would you eat cheese and peanut butter together. They’re pretty good though!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are the best brand of peanut butter crackers! I always enjoy these as a quick snack and am never dissapointed!
Jazzmyn H.
I absolutely love these crackers...they are a good snack and they're healthy for you!
Willoughby, OH
Do you like peanut butter or cheese flavor?
Megan J.
What are your favorite Lance crackers?
Willoughby, OH
Do you enjoy these snack crackers?