Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersLance
Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT

Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT

by Lance

Lance® Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack.
Goodness baked in™.
Cream Cheese & Chives Captain's Wafers® Crackers.
3g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Cheddar Cheese Whole Grain Crackers.
4g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Peanut Butter Toasty Crackers.
4g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Peanut Butter Toast Chee® Crackers.
5g protein.

Where can u find these my grocery store don't have them ?
What brand is your favorite?
Start your review of Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT!
Product Highlights
So quick and easy to just throw in the bag, and they are a great snack when you get hungryin reviews
Betsy L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
The pb&j are the best! they are the perfect snack to fill you up. when I'm in a hurry going to work, this is my go to snack.
Sasha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These remind me when I was younger and my parents would buy these every time we would go on road trips. These are still my favorite and have these at home for a quick snack
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I really like these sandwich crackers. A good variety in this big package. I always take at least one pack in my purse.
Megan M.
Levittown, PA
These crackers are definitely good to grab and go. I always have preferred the peanut butter or cheese filled crackers. Not too much of a mess and filling enough for a quick snack.
Andrew S.
Great snack for on the go. Buttery crackers filled with tasty spreads. Easy to stash in your bag or backpack.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Good sandwich cracker variety. The crackers could have a fresher texture but overall a nice snack. Love the onion chive variety!
Amanda T.
Athens, AL
LOVE these to keep at work or anywhere on the go. 3 different flavors that provides protein, sweet and salty flavors. Individually wrapped
Janet O.
Watauga, TX
Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Janet O.
I love to eat these in the morning with my coffee. I enjoy all of them, but cream cheese is my favorite. They have a great taste and are convenient.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love all of the flavors, so I love the fact that I can get a variety pack, but if you're like me, you sometimes get stuck on a single flavor and want more of that one . . .
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Julie C.
These crackers are great. The taste is great and they make an awesome on the go snack for me and my two year old. I get them at Walmart but I've noticed they carry them at most grocery stores and and a good price as well!