Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Janet O.Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Julie C.Lance Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack - 8 CT uploaded by Karla  F.

BY LANCE

Lance® Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack.
Goodness baked in™.
Cream Cheese & Chives Captain's Wafers® Crackers.
3g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Cheddar Cheese Whole Grain Crackers.
4g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Peanut Butter Toasty Crackers.
4g protein.
Goodness baked in™.
Real Peanut Butter Toast Chee® Crackers.
5g protein. see more...

• Where can u find these my grocery store don't have them ?15 Answers
  • What brand is your favorite?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "So quick and easy to just throw in the bag, and they are a great snack when you get hungry" in 1 review
Jena C.
I love Lance Cracker variety pack.  I have a little one and he likes different taste crackers each day.  I would highly recommend everyone to try them.  They are packaged separately and they are easy to carry.  Great for a diaper bag or just throw in my purse.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This variety pack is the best! I only like 2 of the flavors and my boyfriend likes the other 2. It's perfect for us during the week to grab for breakfast or to add to our lunches for the day! Perfect weekly purchase!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love all of the flavors, so I love the fact that I can get a variety pack, but if you're like me, you sometimes get stuck on a single flavor and want more of that one . . .
Julie P.
Lock Haven , PA
I love these packs!
They belong in my beach bag stash!
They are great, because my kids always have to love different flavors, and so do I!
I buy one of these, and we use them to travel on our way to the beach!
We each have our own favorites, and they are way better then chips in the car! There's just enough in each individual pack, that it's a filling snack!
Couldn't live without our lance crackers on our way to the beach!
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
These are a great fast snack. My boyfriend loves the peanut butter ones & I love the sour cream & chives & the whole grain so the variety pack works great for us. We usually buy them in bulk. I always pack them in both of our lunches for work & we usually keep a pack or two in the car for long car rides. They're also a much have for our hikes! Super fast & super small. Can throw them in any sized bag for the most part. & they are easy to sneak at work or in class!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
You would think I pack for survival mode when I go out for the day, but there's nothing worse than being extremely hungry with no food in sight. That's why I like to carry a pack of these crackers with me wherever I go. They can definitely hold you over for a whole meal if you are packed with meetings!
Jaclyn R.
Just got back from the beach with my DH and two littles! Packed these crackers in our cooler and they were a perfect snack out on the beach! We love this variety pack AND the pack that has Four cheese and Grilled Cheese flavor! We bought some for the drive down to the beach as well! Lance crackers is always a go to snack for our family!
Christina G.
I love these as a quick snack. They have a good flavor and are enough to keep me from being hungry until the next meal. They are a good substitute for some of the more unhealthy snacks out there, and have a good texture. I can carry them anywhere and know I have a good snack.
Merideth B.
I like the variety packs of these! They're good for buying the first time ever trying. But I personally wouldn't continuously buy the variety because there are a few I don't like. There are 6 cracker sandwiches per pack and they all have a good amount of filling. I highly suggest
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These crackers are great. The taste is great and they make an awesome on the go snack for me and my two year old. I get them at Walmart but I've noticed they carry them at most grocery stores and and a good price as well!
rose t.
Delaware City, DE
Where can u find these my grocery store don't have them ?
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
What brand is your favorite?