Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersLance
Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct

Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct

by Lance

These Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives Crackers make a wonderful anytime snack. They feature a delicious blend of ingredients, including real cream cheese, that deliver a full, rich flavor. These Captain's Wafers crackers come in a convenient 6-count package, making them ideal for placing in a lunch box or bag while on-the-go. At Lance, SANDWICHES MEAN MORE: They aren’t just two somethings with whatever in the middle. A Lance sandwich is two AWESOMES with an INCREDIBLE in the middle — and we’ve made them that way for over 100 YEARS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct!
Product Highlights
Absolutely love these crackers by themselves or with a bowl of tomato soup or any soup.in reviews
Olivia M.
Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct uploaded by Olivia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super yummy! I just tried this flavor usually in a peanut butter kinda girl but these are good too. There is a nice amount in the package too. Their them in a lunch box, in your purse, or just grab and go. They are a perfect quick snack!!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
These crackers are pretty good with soup, when you're not feeling good! I snack on them from time to time at work as well for one of my daily snacks. I'd improve on the product by making the crackers rich in taste. Not buttery but atleast taste like something besides unflavored toast.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct uploaded by Kendra T.
Cream cheese and chives is our household's favorite lance cracker with cheese flavor. We love them! They are perfect for snack time. I especially enjoy throwing a pack in my purse so if I have a hunger craving at work I can eat just one or two and save the rest for later!
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Lance crackers are decently priced and I great portioned packaging. I love the flavor of the sour cream and chives. Perfect on the go snack!
Samantha J.
Bell Buckle, TN
These are the BEST crackers. We eat them like crazy in our house. All my kids and my husband and I love them. They have delicious flavor and they aren't crumbly or dry. The crackers have a great amount of spread on them and they're perfect. I would highly recommend these to others.
Jennifer G.
2,802 reviews
Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Cream cheese and chives wafer crackers sandwiches are so delicious I get this in the Dollar Tree for just a dollar and they're so easy to pack when your going on a trip or pack for your kids lunches and my honest favorite is having them with coffee in the morning so yummy and only a dollar at the Dollar Tree highly recommend
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,084 reviews
#GREATOUTDOOR We started a food pantry for things to take along with us to camping. These crackers make a good snack and they are a good source of protein. So no matter where we are at a pack of crackers will give us the energy we need to keep hiking.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Lance Sandwich Crackers, Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese and Chives, 6 Ct uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the combination of the cream cheese and the crunchy cracker. Great snack to munch on when you're craving something tasty. I usually get a box of 8 because I love them so much. Good product at a affordable price.
Michelle L.
I enjoy eating them. They are tasty. You can see the chives in the cheese. It does make the cracker look strange that way. I buy mine at Jewels. They are not expensive. You get a lot of crackers in one package.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
My mom loves this takes them everyday for work and I take them for school great taste

Looking for your answer?