Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsLance
Salted Peanuts, 8 Ct Pack of Snack Bags, 112 Oz Each

Lance Salted Peanuts, 8 Ct. Pack of Snack Bags, 1.12 Oz Each

by Lance

Refuel and re-energize with Lance peanuts!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance Salted Peanuts, 8 Ct. Pack of Snack Bags, 1.12 Oz Each!
Sunshine R.
Lance Salted Peanuts, 8 Ct. Pack of Snack Bags, 1.12 Oz Each uploaded by Sunshine R.
Tried the salted caramel flavor and it's amazing! These are cheap, delicious healthy snack to keep you fueled while at work or on the go
Zoey K.
Charleston, SC
I don’t really like peanuts anymore except these ones. I’ve even bought some from brands I like cashews and stuff from, and I still don’t like them. So anytime I want peanuts I buy the ones from Lance.
Anna S.
Brooklyn, NY
These peanuts are good for a snack on the go, or while your at a baseball game or something similar. They are good and salty.
rebecca B.
Broken arrow, Ok
We love these for car trips, snacks or throw them in your purse for later. Nice size for snacking and individually packaged for convince.

Looking for your answer?