Lance® Quick Starts™ Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches

by Lance

9g total fat and 4g saturated fat per pack.

Did anyone else think these smelled weird?
Start your review of Lance® Quick Starts™ Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches!
These taste great and I love the creamy center! I prefer the blueberry muffin flavor better but if they are out of those I will get these as these are also delicious! hard to find these in stores and in Stock always which is a bummer but I love these and eat one every morning!
My husband and daughter love all of the varieties of these! perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or we also use them for snacks. yummy flavor and consistency.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
I just stumbled upon this product. I was very pleased with them. They filled me up and were a quick easy grab for mornings when I am running behind.
No Special Diet