Lance® Quick Starts™ Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches

by Lance

9g total fat and 4g saturated fat per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance® Quick Starts™ Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches!
Ashburn , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
That's my fav cookie ever taste so good . I can't find this cookie anywhere . Every time I ask at Walmart they said it's sold out . I wish they sell other stores too . Really like this cookie taste .
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I eat one of these every day for breakfast and I love the flavor! I find that stores have a hard time keeping them in Stock though which is a big bummer! They taste just like a blueberry muffin would would like an oreso blueberry cream-like center! love!!
Pleasantville, IA
I was not a fan of these. They were very sweet. At 230 calories per serving there are much better breakfast choices out there. I also tried to give them to my three year daughter and she was not a fan of them either.
SANFORD, NC
These are THE BEST tasting quick breakfast. Their other flavors are good too (maple and cinnamon) roll) but this one is my favorite. Can usually catch at a pretty good deal. I hate breakfast, but this is so quick and easy and GOOD its hard to pass up!
Atlanta, GA
Lance® Quick Starts™ Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches uploaded by Laurann B.
These were too sweet for me. They don't taste bad or anything but I wouldn't buy again. It's like 2 blueberry belvita pieces with frosting in between.
No Special Diet
Pittsford, MI
Thought these were good. They taste similar to Belvita but sweeter due to the frosting in the center. So far I've only tried the Blueberry Muffin.
I just discovered these and they are great for a quick breakfast. They have a great flavor but I feel like I'm eating healthier.