Lance Nekot Peanut Butter Cookies

by Lance

Fresh from Lance's bakery to your pantry, Lance Nekot Real Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are a snack the entire family will enjoy. Lance Nekot Cookies combine real peanut butter with two crispy, baked cookies that fill you up and keep you going.

Do they have a larger count available ?
Are these good?
How much do these usually cost?
Start your review of Lance Nekot Peanut Butter Cookies!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received this in a care package. I really liked the cookie/biscuit with the peanut butter. I prefer this over a cracker version. It had a nice level of sweetness and crunch. I would never have bought this as I’m not a fan of this type of snack. I’m glad that I tried it as I like it. I had to share with my dog. She liked them too. These are full of sugar and not considered healthy. They make a nice midday snack.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite. The flavor of the actual cracker is amazing. It's not too sweet and it's not too salty; it's just right! Just discovered the 20 pack.... yesss! My 5 yr old requests these all the time for her snack.
Organic, Low Carb
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where have these been alllll my life?! This are amazing!!! I didn't think cookies and peanut butter would be good but OHHMYYYGAWDDD I buy them by the pack!! These are great on the go snacks!!!
Chickasaw , AL
I love these crackers! They are great snacks for me and my husband. I always put a pack in my bag to take with me incase I get hungry and when we're on a tight budget they keep me from buying food while out and about.
No Special Diet
I don't really think of these as cookies as much as a sweeter, tastier version of peanut butter crackers (probably because they're sold with all the other Lance crackers). A coworker got me into these and I think they taste vaguely like that Girl Scout cookie that is a dry cookie with peanut butter in the middle. These are really yummy.
West Palm Bch, FL
Omg these are my favorite cookies in the entire world, I literally would be able to eat the entire 8 pack in one sitting. If you love peanut butter like me and cookies that aren't too sweet, I highly recommend these. These really are yummy cookies, not exaggerating people. Buy them and don't share, you'll regret sharing.
Jacksonville, FL
These are one of my go-to snacks for after school. My kids absolutely love these peanut butter filled crackers. The price is also great as I can usually find a pack of these at my local dollar store. My kids and I actually enjoy all of the variety of crackers and cookies available from the Lance company.
No Special Diet
So I've been strolling and strolling waiting to find my favorite cookie in the whole wide world. I found it!!! I absolutely love these cookies. 100% real peanut butter. 100% fresh. I buy these by the bulk and I don't like sharing. Call it stingy, I don't care. I absolutely love these cookies. Peanut butter lover dream.
Midlothian, VA
These are the perfect any time snack! I love these so much! I have been a huge fan of these since I was a kid! They have peanut butter inside so there is a little protein to stick with you! They fit perfect in a purse!
Charlotte, NC
Great snacks, simple packaging to toss into a purse, lunchbox, etc. They bake a bunch of crackers in my home state NC! So gotta support! #madeinUSA Let me know if you found this review to be helpful! Thank you!