Lance Nekot Peanut Butter Cookies

by Lance

Fresh from Lance's bakery to your pantry, Lance Nekot Real Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are a snack the entire family will enjoy. Lance Nekot Cookies combine real peanut butter with two crispy, baked cookies that fill you up and keep you going.

Do they have a larger count available ?
Are these good?
How much do these usually cost?
Start your review of Lance Nekot Peanut Butter Cookies!
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
I love these crackers! They are great snacks for me and my husband. I always put a pack in my bag to take with me incase I get hungry and when we're on a tight budget they keep me from buying food while out and about.
Kevin E.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lance crackers are my go to snack. These peanut butter ones are VERY good these are my favorite flavors
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are delicious man! I like how they are sweet but not extra sweet. The peanut butter tastes amazing with the cookies. Can't believe I missed out on these
Onna S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love these..These are a perfect on to go snack and they're also very delicious..
Joan W.
Conyers, GA
Love, love, love these peanut butter crackers, I always keep them in my bag. They are a great snack item when you are on the go, I. Never without them.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
These are the perfect any time snack! I love these so much! I have been a huge fan of these since I was a kid! They have peanut butter inside so there is a little protein to stick with you! They fit perfect in a purse!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are absolutely delicious cookies I love peanut butter cookies and Lantz snacks have some of the best prepackef snacks the peanut butter cookies are my favorite
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
Oh my these are my favorite. I will eat the whole package of peanut butter cookie all in one day.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
One of my very favorite snacks! Cheap and delicious. We usually buy at Walmart.
One of my very favorite snacks! Cheap and delicious. We usually buy at Walmart.
Savannah A.
I love the peanut butter cookie more than the crackers. The cookies are just so good.