BY LANCE

Fresh from Lance's bakery to your pantry, Lance Nekot Real Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are a snack the entire family will enjoy. Lance Nekot Cookies combine real peanut butter with two crispy, baked cookies that fill you up and keep you going. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
These are the perfect any time snack! I love these so much! I have been a huge fan of these since I was a kid! They have peanut butter inside so there is a little protein to stick with you! They fit perfect in a purse!
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These are absolutely delicious cookies I love peanut butter cookies and Lantz snacks have some of the best prepackef snacks the peanut butter cookies are my favorite
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
Oh my these are my favorite. I will eat the whole package of peanut butter cookie all in one day.
Savannah A.
I love the peanut butter cookie more than the crackers. The cookies are just so good.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
One of my very favorite snacks! Cheap and delicious. We usually buy at Walmart.
Junika J.
My favorite. The flavor of the actual cracker is amazing. It's not too sweet and it's not too salty; it's just right! Just discovered the 20 pack.... yesss! My 5 yr old requests these all the time for her snack.
Crystal S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are one of my go-to snacks for after school. My kids absolutely love these peanut butter filled crackers. The price is also great as I can usually find a pack of these at my local dollar store. My kids and I actually enjoy all of the variety of crackers and cookies available from the Lance company.
Jennifer B.
Where have these been alllll my life?! This are amazing!!! I didn't think cookies and peanut butter would be good but OHHMYYYGAWDDD I buy them by the pack!! These are great on the go snacks!!!
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
I love these crackers! They are great snacks for me and my husband. I always put a pack in my bag to take with me incase I get hungry and when we're on a tight budget they keep me from buying food while out and about.
Ashley B.
So I've been strolling and strolling waiting to find my favorite cookie in the whole wide world. I found it!!! I absolutely love these cookies. 100% real peanut butter. 100% fresh. I buy these by the bulk and I don't like sharing. Call it stingy, I don't care. I absolutely love these cookies. Peanut butter lover dream.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How much do these usually cost?
Jade B.
Greeneville, TN
Are these good?
Hannah G.
Richmond, KY
Where can you find these?
Rainey R.
Columbus, OH
Are these made out of real peanut butter?
Nakiesha P.
East palatka, FL
Do they have a larger count available ?