Lance® Nekot® Lemon Creme Cookie Sandwiches

by Lance

Whether shared as a snack or enjoyed as a yummy dessert, Lance cookies are sure to be a mouthwatering hit with the whole family. We ve got a cookie for everyone s sweet tooth, from real peanut butter filling to vanilla and now introducing Lemon Creme! Stash them in your desk drawer, kids lunchboxes or the car for a sweet treat any time of day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance® Nekot® Lemon Creme Cookie Sandwiches!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Publix
These cookies are so delicious, I’m always looking for a quick snack or something extra to pack in my lunch bag, and these do the trick, it’s not to lemony or to sweet, it’s just right.
Organic
Plainville, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are SO delicious! I am often looking for a quick on the go sweet snack that’s something other than chocolate and these curve that craving! Sweet lemon cream with a cookie crunch! Perfect summertime snack with a fresh lemon taste!
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty and great for lunch boxes to pack for school. It's a nice treat while my daughter is at school. The cookies are very buttery and the lemon filling is delicious! I'm a fan for sure!
Wetumpka
These are my favorite cookie sandwiches. The lemon flavoring is perfect and refreshing and the cookies just melt in your mouth. I get them at my local grocery store when they're on sale and I have yet to be disappointed.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lance® Nekot® Lemon Creme Cookie Sandwiches uploaded by Brandon M.
These are so ridiculously good. I had it never tried these before and when I did I became addicted. We love the peanut butter once also but these really are amazing
St Helena Is, SC
If you like the peanut butter nekot the lemon would definitely knock your sock off! smooth lemony cream not sour or overpowering!! very delicious..convient for a grab and go snack any time of the day, great serve, i would recommend to others
Columbia, SC
Can't believe I've been missing out on this. It's just the right amount of sweet & ever so slightly tangy, and goes great with coffee. Awesome breakfast/snack!
Uppr Marlboro , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lance® Nekot® Lemon Creme Cookie Sandwiches uploaded by Christina H.
I love me a nice snack and these are great. Lemon is my favorite flash or of anything so having a lemon filled cookie is amazing
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic