Lance Nekot Cookies Peanut Butter - 8 CT uploaded by pam V.Lance Nekot Cookies Peanut Butter - 8 CT uploaded by Jena K.

BY LANCE

Lance® Nekot® Real Peanut Butter Cookies.
Goodness Baked In™.
Improved peanut butter flavor.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat.
5g protein. see more...

Jena K.
Dover, PA
These are some of the best peanut butter cookies I've ever had! They taste very similar to nutter butters which is why I think I love them so much!! They're not terrible for you either! I got them as a sample from an event I went to and it's safe to say I will be purchasing them at the grocery store on our next trip! Delicious!!
Karye M.
These have to be the best peanut butter cracker/cookies in the whole world. I always buy them a little convenience store next to my work when I'm starving. I love love love them. Will look for them at the grocery store next time so I can buy them in bulk, I'm hoping my kids love them as much as I do.
Shae R.
It's ways a sad moment when these cookies are all gone :( I can never get tired of them. The peanut butter tastes great and the cookie itself is amazing. I recommend these for those days when you want to lightly snack in a healthy-ish kind of way!
Alisha K.
Warren, OH
When you're craving cookies but don't want to be TOO unhealthy, these definitely hit the spot! They are delicious and very affordable! My husband always complains if I forget to buy them! :)
Tela M.
Belmont, NC
My kids and I love this cookie/cracker! It makes for a great afternoon snack that we can all share. It is not too sweet, but still delicious.
Peggy N.
Ayden, NC
I love the cookie and peanut butter. Just the right size for a snack. Keep them in your purse or desk for a quick sweet treat.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Just tried these and they weren't bad. I was actually surprised at the peanut butter flavor. I would buy again.
pam V.
Anniston, AL
I have loved these since I was a child always have them to snack on. My son and nephew's love them also.
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
I love these thing perfect peanut butter taste with a great crunch. and perfect to bring anywhere.