GroceryPantryLance
Honey Roasted Cashews, Snack Bag 125 Oz

Lance Honey Roasted Cashews, Snack Bag 1.25 Oz

by Lance

Refuel with Lance nuts! These honey roasted cashews are a deliciously sweet and salty treat. Lance offers a range of nuts and seeds in convenient snack packs to help keep you going anytime, anywhere.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance Honey Roasted Cashews, Snack Bag 1.25 Oz!
Vanessa L.
Ninety Six, SC
These nuts are sooooooo good!! I keep these in my panty and in my work desk for when I need a quick snack or a boost of energy from the protein. Great snack and great flavor!!
Lourdes P.
Coral Gables, FL
Love and continue to buy since bigots is at the corner of my house :) good quality & affordable for even my kids to purchase
Gena S.
Summerville, SC
I love cashews! While the original is the most healthy, these honey roasted cashews are a tasty favorite of mine. They have a sugar content, but they are still a my choice of mine for a quick and minimally healthy  sweet and crunchy snack! I would purchase these again, and recommend them to someone without a doubt.
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,366 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product brand

Looking for your answer?