BY LANCE

You can always count on Lance® to provide great-tasting, high quality snacks for you and your family. We are proud to offer Gluten Free Sandwich Cracker Bites, little bites of deliciousness that satisfy those between-meal cravings. Each mini sandwich starts with real cheddar cheese spread between crispy, baked gluten free crackers to create a wholesome and flavorful snack. Free from gluten and egg, you and your family will love Lance® Gluten Free Sandwich Cracker Bites. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bridget Y.
These are sooooo addictively delicious! I have bought them many time before and I keep on buying them. They ARE GLUTEN FREE. The ingredients aren’t that bad but they could be better. They are pretty affordable. We get these at our local Food Lion. I would recommend these to anyone who loves cheese crackers!
Grace P.
Carrollton, GA
I would describe these crackers as thoroughly adequate. They have a good flavor as far as gluten free crackers are concerned, but you can definitely tell something is “off” compared to the gluten-containing crackers.
Rebecca M.
I have been gluten-free for about 5 yrs. I was super excited when I saw this product in the grocery store because it looked like Cheez It's. I think this is a good snack choice, but it does not taste the same as the Cheez It's :( The flavor definitely tastes like cheese, but I don't think it has enough of it.
Kaylee L.
THESE ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! oh my god yes my Gluten free dreams have been answered! Thank you for making my Gluten allergy tolerable! I usually can NEVER have snacks like this. And usually Gluten free crackers stink but these are amazing!
Kristin C.
These are so yummy! The perfect little snack and they have such a good taste! The only thing I would change is to add more to the box! I can't quit buying these because they are so addicting! Perfect mix of cheese, cracker, and salt! Yum!!
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the cheddar crackers too! The texture of the crackers is surprisingly like real ritz crackers! They've done a great job with these! I only wish they were in every Walmart!
Andrea C.
Niles, OH
I was SO excited when I discovered this product. These taste JUST like Ritz crackers. They also make them in snack packs, which are perfect for lunches. These crackers are an amazing snack, and you don't feel like you're being cheated of the "gluten." The prices isn't bad, and I can't get enough of them. They also make a peanut butter version, which are fantastic as well! I constantly restock on these -- they're a staple in my lunches, evening snacks, breakfasts...there's no room for improvement on these!
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I was very pleasantly surprised to find these on the shelf. I always liked their products when I ate gluten so I was hoping I'd feel the same about these. I can say they didn't make me feel like I was missing out. They had that same crunch I've come to expect. And very thankful they are seeing there is a need for gluten free treats. And I also found half a serving filled the need so I got to enjoy them twice as long.
Stefanie L.
Trenton
Having a gluten free husband, I'm finding it difficult to find snacks with decent taste and consistency. this has both! I've tried sever snacks this brand offers, and have yet to be disappointed. price could use improvement, and quantity could be larger, but overall good product.
Amber Lea T.
Ironton, Ohio
These are absolutely wonderful. I found them first at a gas station, which was an absolute shock. Soon I bought larger boxes to have at home for long term enjoyment. They really taste like regular crackers! I've had other people taste them for comparison, and there's little to no difference!