Lance Fresh Toast Chee Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers

by Lance

Whats your favorite flavor Lance Cracker?
These would be even better if you could make a version that included chocolate. Any chance of that happening?
Start your review of Lance Fresh Toast Chee Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers!
Product Highlights
“It's amazing that cheese and peanut butter can go together but it works.” in 4 reviews
“these are a great snack when you are on a road trip with kids and a hungry boyfriend” in 1 review
“They're inexpensive and a good substitute for a candy bar or bag of chips;” in 1 review
What I like most about Lance cheese and PB sandwich crackers is that they taste exactly the way I remember from my childhood.  They aren't super nutritious or even the most flavorful snack, but they are tasty and nostalgic and I'm glad I can still buy them.
I love these crackers ! I have grown up eating them and still love them to this day ! They are my favorite brand for peanut butter crackers. I buy mine in bulk at BJ’s, they come in a pack of 40 ! I would recommend these to anyone who loves peanut butter !
These crackers are amazing. They are the perfect afternoon snack. I like that they are a lot healthier than munching out to a bag of chips. I am happy to see all the different options you could get with these crackers.
Whitesboro , TX
Lance Fresh Toast Chee Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Michelle W.
These are my absolute favorite peanut butter crackers. In fact one of my local Walmarts has apparently stopped carrying them and I am so unhappy. These just have the best flavor to me. I keep them and eat them almost daily as I work at home and I need a quick snack. Love these!
Seattle , WA
I was a little reluctant to try peanut butter on cheese crackers, but this combination really worked. The crackers were crunchy, despite the fact that they had peanut butter sandwiched between them, and there are enough in a package to make for a decent snack.
Booneville, KY
Love these crackers. I buy them and sometimes I eat them for breakfast on my way to work. I bought another brand in the past but I think Lance brand is better. I buy them at Walmart and yes I would buy them again. I would recommend them to others. They taste great!
Cridersville, OH
These are my absolute favorite little cracker sandwiches! I've remember my mom packing these in my school lunch years ago and I still buy them when I'm at the grocery. The cheese and peanut butter flavored pair so well with each other. I will be packing these for my kid in a few years!
Charlotte, NC
Great snacks, simple packaging to toss into a purse, lunchbox, etc. They bake a bunch of crackers in my home state NC! So gotta support! #madeinUSA Like if you found this to be helpful! Thank you!
Gilmer, TX
Lance Fresh Toast Chee Cheese and Peanut Butter Crackers are the best. Lance makes the best cracker snacks! Their products always taste fresh, never stale and are easy to carry on the go.
Orlando, FL
These are a hit in my household. Great for a quick protein snack or breakfast! I always stock up when they are on sale, because my husband will eat them all! lol