Lance Fresh Cream Cheese & Chives, Peanut Butter & Honey, Grilled Cheese, Smoke House Cheddar Captain's Wafters Crackers 8 Pack

BY LANCE

Lance?????????????????? fresh.
Captain's wafers?????????????????? crackers.
Variety pack.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Me and my daughter are a huge fan of the Lance crackers! They are always to fresh, easy to grab and go, have such wonder and wide varieties in flavors to pick from as well. Plus they are great from packing in her lunch, for her snacks, a snack for me, or lunch for me, or to grab as a run our the door as I am running late which is often! lol
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting and awesome to throw in your bag for a snack or in your child's lunch. Many flavors to choose from as well. Very affordable
Morgan A.
Osceola, AR
Love these crackers! Super great snack, the only downfall is when you have no cheese in the middle.
Destiny T.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are my favorite airplane food. the sour cream and chives are without a doubt my favorite
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
I love this pack of crackers because he has variety! My favorite is the cream cheese and chives, however all are good. I also love the price! It's a quick and easy snack on the go.
Stephanie D.
These products are great! Such a good go to snack. I love the variety that is in the package as well. Priced very well.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
These are SUCH a great value. A lot of cheaper crackers seem stale or don't include much filling, but these are perfect. They're crunchy and very flavorful. This package is only $2.50 at my nearby Walmart and they last me a couple of weeks.