BY LANCE

Lance?????????????????? fresh.
Captain's Wafers?????????????????? crackers.
Cream cheese & chives.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely love these crackers by themselves or with a bowl of tomato soup or any soup." in 1 review
Michelle L.
I enjoy eating them. They are tasty. You can see the chives in the cheese. It does make the cracker look strange that way. I buy mine at Jewels. They are not expensive. You get a lot of crackers in one package.
Michaela C.
I'm only giving 4 stars because these really aren't good for you, but they are so tasty!  I like these better than the other varieties of Lance crackers.  They kind of remind me of Townhouse crackers with Boursin cheese, but like the cheap version :)  Try them!
Sydney C.
These are one of my favorite go to snacks! I love all of the variety's of Lance crackers but the Cream Cheese & Chives flavor is the best in my opinion. They are just the right amount of salty and savory. They are great to satisfy hunger on the go. I highly recommend them.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These crackers get taken with me every day to work! This is my favorite flavor of Lance Cracker. They are great alone or with soups and other dinners! It's the perfect snack to keep you going at work!
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Cream cheese and chives is our household's favorite lance cracker with cheese flavor. We love them! They are perfect for snack time. I especially enjoy throwing a pack in my purse so if I have a hunger craving at work I can eat just one or two and save the rest for later!
Shadonna J.
The Cream Cheese & Chive Captain's wafers are my favorite on the go snack. I like that you can purchase containers with multiple packs of the crackers included. They are very budget friendly and great for on the go snacking. I tend to keep a pack in my purse at all times and my munch on one or two sandwiches when I'm running errands and need a quick bite.
Devondra B.
Charlotte, NC
Cream Cheese and Chives is the only flavor of Captain's Wafers I eat. The name alone may suggest a strong flavor but this snack is actually very light. It is delicious and not overpowering at all.
I highly recommend this flavor for those that have shied away from it.
Nicole V.
About to eat some of these right now. they're really good! love the unique flavor of sour cream and chives. I get these right at my dollar store for only $1 so you cant beat the price. great snack!!
Annette P.
This isn't a terrible snack, but the odd color of the "cream cheese" filling is unsettling. It's a very artificial product, but doesn't taste bad. Very salty. Lance makes better filled cracker snacks, such as the peanut butter crackers.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Crunchy, soft with a nice hint of chives. Reminds me of the sour cream and onion lays potato chips. First time having them and they are really good. Delicious! Great buy