Lance Crackers Lance Whole Grain Peanut Butter Crackers - 1 Box of 8 Individual Packs uploaded by Rachel B.

BY LANCE CRACKERS

Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Yay! My mom had always packed the cheesy peanut butter Lance crackers when I was little, so these hit a perfect nostalgic spot in my heart when I saw them. I have become a health conscious individual since growing up, so I never sought these out and focused on fresh cheese and crackers. However, I needed more convenience foods as we're in the process of moving to a new city. These are amazing! Perfect PB flavor with a good crackers packing 14 g whole grains, 4g protein, both poly and mono unsaturated fats, and a little bit of fiber! Their sodium is a bit higher than I'd have preferred and their added sugars keep me skeptical, but it's a great start to Lance getting "healthier" for a new generation of ingredient conscious families!
Amie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love these crackers! I take them with me to work as a snack. They are the perfect snack and just enough to get me through until lunch or until the end of the day. The other flavors are good as well, but the peanut butter ones seem to tide me over just a little longer.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are perfect for a quick snack, or for packing in lunches! The peanut butter isn't overpowering, but has a nice taste. The crackers have just the right amount of crunch. The package size is decent, 6 crackers per pack; sometimes I don't finish them all.
Derricka B.
Birmingham, AL
These are absolutely amazing. I love these little crackers, I eat them with orange juice. It just tastes better that way. I buy them from WalMart for around 2.60. I would recommend these to anyone who likes peanut butter crackers.
Ashley C.
These are scrumptious! I swear the whole grain cracker adds even more flavor to this snack. I prefer this whole grain version over the regular version of this snack, for that reason. Plus , it helps knowing that what you're eating is a little bit healthier.
Heather W.
Hands down the best crackers ever. They have all different kinds to choose from. These are very affordable. My favorite is the peanut butter. I love have flaky the cracker is. I have nothing bad to say.
Fannie L.
Flushing, NY
These are actually really good. Since I am a peanut butter lover this gives off a pretty good taste. It's savory and it's not too dry like other crackers.
Ashley W.
Rock hill, SC
Good crackers. I love all of the Lance crackers and snack mixes. My kids also enjoy taking these for their school lunches and they're great for on the go.
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Lance Whole Grain Peanut Butter Crackers are my go to snack food. They're whole wheat. They stop your blood sugar from crashing. The peanut butter is tasty
Valerie M.
Athens, GA
This is a very good on-the-go snack. It's filling and the peanut butter tastes like actual peanut butter. The crackers aren't thin and brittle either.