Lance Choc-O Lunch Vanilla Creme Cookies - 8 CT

by Lance

Lance® Fresh Choc-O Lunch® Rich Vanilla Creme Cookies.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lance Choc-O Lunch Vanilla Creme Cookies - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Pleasant, IA
These are like a generic white ores cookie, only smaller. They are affordable, very inexpensive. I think they are about a dollar something, $2 at the most. If you're watching your money then you won't mind/ notice any difference in the taste. It's like any other generic item. I would recommend this product.
Kennesaw, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The vending machine at work had just been refilled, and I was in the mood for something sweet. I saw these and thought they would be similar to Oreos. They were . . . only in looks. They lacked sweetness and were a bit on the chalky side.
Greenwood, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are just "enough" when you need a snack. I keep a pack in my car for a snack. If you haven't tried them, please do, you won't be disappointed at all
Seneca, SC
These are great pre-practice snacks! They fill you u with out taking up too much space in your stomach. They are the absolute best things for you, but the get the job done.
stratford, ct
These cookies are tasty and very good with a glass of cold milk I've had better though....but I wouldn't turn them down either
Mountain City
Love them its a quick satisfy to my sweet tooth when we are on the road. My fiance drives OTR.
Gluten Free