Lance Captain's Wafers Peanut Butter & Honey Crackers - 8 CT uploaded by Julia V.Lance Captain's Wafers Peanut Butter & Honey Crackers - 8 CT uploaded by Ashley L.

BY LANCE

Lance® Fresh Captain's Wafers® Peanut Butter & Honey Crackers.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness these things are sooo good!! I sometimes pack them for lunch so it can help me stay full for longer and my gosh does it help. They are a little sticky to the top of the mouth but other than that they are great for lunch or a snack
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
I bought these at Kroger, and I've bought them for many years. These are my favorite crackers of all time. They are a perfect mixture of peanut butter and honey. They are delicious. I can't get enough of them!! I highly recommend them.
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I love love these! I just discovered these crackers about a week ago and I just love them. I eat them when my blood sugar is low and it immediately helps me feel better! Price is reasonable I do wish they sold them on bigger packages.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
I like the peanut butter and honey captain's wafers crackers. For me they have the perfect balance of crackers, peanut butter and honey. They are a perfect snack on the go or even at home. Because they are made with peanut butter and honey I don't feel guilty about eating them either because they aren't "junk". I recommend these very much.
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
These are EVERYTHING!! Cheese crackers are my thing but these are so freaking GOOD!! They have a little sweetness to them. The peanut butter is creamy and it is such a delicious snack!! Me and my husband love them. If you want something to fix a sweet tooth grab these!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
The Lance Captain's Wafers Crackers makes a good travel & kid snack since it is cruchy, satisfying, & contains 4g of protein. Snacks with protein in it seem to keep us fuller for longer.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I love captin wafer crackers for soup, and I love peanut butter & honey so I knew I had to try these. They are delicious!! They are perfect for a snack, I usually take a pack with me in case I get hungry.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
These are a healthy alternative to snacking. My daughter loves the flavor. Easy to grab and go!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite. They are perfect for a quick snack between classes or on the go. I made the mistake of buying the variety pack last time because once I was out of this variety I got sad! It's like the perfect mix between dessert and a savory snack.
Emely J.
Emely J.
coachella, CA
My little three year old love these ,and i myself enjoy these snack because they are perfect for on the go for a three year old.