Lance Captain's Wafers Light & Buttery Crackers uploaded by D'sherlna R.

BY LANCE

Lance® Fresh Captain's Wafers®.
0g trans fat.
Light & buttery crackers for soups, salads or anytime. see more...

D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Lance Captain's Wafers Is A Crisp & Buttery Crackers For Soups, Salads Or Anytime I Eat These Crackers A Lot You Can Eat This With Anything.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
These are yummy. I love how light and buttery they are. They work perfectly added to chili or soup, but they are also delicious just to snack on their own. There's that special blend of salt, buttery goodness, and crispness. I'm a fan. I also love how the crackers came in individual packets of two. That made it very easy to crush and add to soups or chili without making a big ol' mess.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
These are really good to go with salads or soup. They are really buttery and crisp, but not too filling or over powering.
Kelsey S.
These are some of my all time favorite crackers the buttery crunchy that you get is so good
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
My husband and I love Lance Captain's Wafers Crackers. These crackers are light, buttery and very addictive; you just can’t stop at one little pack. These crackers are good alone but also perfect for soups or anytime you want a snack. It has 0g trans fat and inexpensive.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
My favorite salad crackers. Has the perfect added bitter taste. Very enjoyable!
Jessica R.
A must have for everyday soups or salads. Very good and taste great. My kids like them a lot
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
These light buttery crackers are addictive. I buy them because my son loves them as a snack, but I end up eating as many as he does.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
These are a must have in my house. Any type of salad, soups, dips you cannot go wrong with these.
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM
These are some of our favorite crackers! Such a bonus when they come with soup at a restaurant!