BY LANCE

Lance® Fresh Captain's Wafers®.
0g trans fat.
Light & buttery crackers for soups, salads or anytime. see more...

Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Foodie Expert
These are yummy. I love how light and buttery they are. They work perfectly added to chili or soup, but they are also delicious just to snack on their own. There's that special blend of salt, buttery goodness, and crispness. I'm a fan. I also love how the crackers came in individual packets of two. That made it very easy to crush and add to soups or chili without making a big ol' mess.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
These are a must have in my house. Any type of salad, soups, dips you cannot go wrong with these.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
These light buttery crackers are addictive. I buy them because my son loves them as a snack, but I end up eating as many as he does.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
A must have for everyday soups or salads. Very good and taste great. My kids like them a lot
Ashley W.
Clovis, NM
These are some of our favorite crackers! Such a bonus when they come with soup at a restaurant!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love Lance Captain's Wafers Crackers. These crackers are light, buttery and very addictive; you just can’t stop at one little pack. These crackers are good alone but also perfect for soups or anytime you want a snack. It has 0g trans fat and inexpensive.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
These are some of my all time favorite crackers the buttery crunchy that you get is so good
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Foodie Expert
These are really good to go with salads or soup. They are really buttery and crisp, but not too filling or over powering.
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
My favorite salad crackers. Has the perfect added bitter taste. Very enjoyable!