BY LANCE

Lance® Fresh Captain's Wafers® Grilled Cheese Crackers.
Real cheese.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lexi G.
Orange, VA
These are better than regular cheese crackers. They flavor is a perfect twist around a grilled cheese. Not only do they fare good but they are also pretty cheap! Such a great snack but one is rarely enough.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
I spent way too long refusing to eat these crackers because they sounded gross. Come on! Grilled cheese crackers? In a moment of hunger I gave them a shot - and now they are on my favorites list. I usually request them when we go shopping! I wish I had tried them from the beginning! They are basically a cracker with cheese in the middle - the classic style. They don't have all of the seasonings other crackers do, but they are so good! Don't let the 'grilled cheese' part put you out!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I loved these as a kid and still do now on occasion and I now buy them for my kids, they still taste as good as they did 20 years ago compared to some of the other thing I had as a kid since tons of brands are changing things up, I love that these are still super affordable too.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Tried these for the first time last night, and they were wonderful. I love the grilled cheese taste, and they make a wonderful on-the-go snack.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Love all the choice of flavors.These are perfect for an on the go snack or to put into your child's lunchbox. Taste great and good price
Desarae E.
Covington, IN
These are definitely not health food, but they are great for a quick snack. These are my personal favorite out of the Lance crackers.
Rell B.
Tried these one day only cause I was hungry and by the name I thought they would be nasty but when I eat one they were wonderful.
Tiffani D.
Williamsport , PA
Tried these for the first time and they were surprisingly tasty. They did make my mouth a little dry but it wasn't too bad.
Natalia D.
My husband loves these crackers. He states they taste great. I usually pack them for a snack.
Courtney C.
These are so good! Its the perfect snack to keep in your purse just in case you get hungry.