BY LANCE

Archer farms monster cookie 8oz see more...

Lance Archer Farms Monster Cookie 8oz
  • "these are heaven sent cookies, they are so addictive an fufill that sweet tooth craving!" in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These monster cookies are really tasty and easy to bake when you or your children want a sweet treat. They are very affordable and delicious I was not disappointed and I will be buying them again I recommend them.
Megan B.
I love monster cookies, especially around Halloween. I bought these because it was Halloween and I will be buying these again, even after Halloween. I really enjoy these cookies and would recommend them to anyone!
Danielle V.
maurice, LA
I really like these cookies. The soft raisins, crunchy candies, and peanuts make for a great texture, which is the main reason I picked them up. If you are only interested in a soft, smooth cookie, this is not for you! Very yummy indeed.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
My grandson loved these cookies! And he had his own way of eating them - M&Ms first then the rest of the cookie. Nice flavor and plenty of chocolate chips, candy and nuts to please even us adults.
Absolutely delicious sweet cookies with a great variety! Can't get enough!! They are the perfect late night snack that you want yo hide an eat cause you don't want to share.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
I usually love anything from target, including these! Delicious and convenient! I buy them often because of the price and how good they are! I definitely recommend these to everyone that likes eating cookies.
Brooke B.
Definitely hit the spot for a junk food craving! I'm not a huge fan of raisins, but these are great "kitchen sink" cookies for those who like them.
Avonlea H.
These are wonderful cookies. I love monster cookies with all of the different flavors and sweet treats make them an easy choice to snack on.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Wow! Anything by lance archer is beyond excellent for sure. Don't just buy one, trust me you will need at least three to start .
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are amazing! All the different flavors are such a great combo, and make for a super delicious cookie!
Danielle M.
Are these soft?
Issa M.
Gilberts, IL
My nephews love this cookiesb
Cameron C.
Are these peanut free and made in a peanut free facility?