BY LANCE

Archer farms monster cookie 8oz see more...

Lance Archer Farms Monster Cookie 8oz
  • "these are heaven sent cookies, they are so addictive an fufill that sweet tooth craving!" in 1 review
Megan B.
I love monster cookies, especially around Halloween. I bought these because it was Halloween and I will be buying these again, even after Halloween. I really enjoy these cookies and would recommend them to anyone!
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
These are heaven sent cookies, they are so addictive an fufill that sweet tooth craving!
Alee L.
I love these cookies! They taste delicious and flavorful. I recommend these cookies!
Danielle V.
Maurice, LA
I really like these cookies. The soft raisins, crunchy candies, and peanuts make for a great texture, which is the main reason I picked them up. If you are only interested in a soft, smooth cookie, this is not for you! Very yummy indeed.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are amazing! All the different flavors are such a great combo, and make for a super delicious cookie!
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love these cookies! They taste delicious and flavorful. They are addicetive cookies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
These delicious cookies and the monster trail mix haunt me at Target. So delicious! I have to avoid the isles :)
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
My grandson loved these cookies! And he had his own way of eating them - M&Ms first then the rest of the cookie. Nice flavor and plenty of chocolate chips, candy and nuts to please even us adults.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Wow! Anything by lance archer is beyond excellent for sure. Don't just buy one, trust me you will need at least three to start .
Absolutely delicious sweet cookies with a great variety! Can't get enough!! They are the perfect late night snack that you want yo hide an eat cause you don't want to share.
Danielle M.
Are these soft?
Issa M.
Gilberts, IL
My nephews love this cookiesb
Cameron C.
Are these peanut free and made in a peanut free facility?