BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancaster
Sun Sensitive Delicate Comforting Cream SPF50+ - Luminous Tan 50ml/17oz Skincare

by Lancaster

A highly broad-spectrum facial sunscreen for sensitive skin Features a water-resistant, high-tolerance formula that spreads easily & evenly Powered by exclusive Lancaster Full Light Technology that targets 100% of sunrays Offers ultra broad-spectrum...

Will this break me out?
Does it darken the skin?
Start your review of Lancaster Sun Sensitive Delicate Comforting Cream SPF50+ - Luminous Tan 50ml/1.7oz Skincare!
Tracy B.
Kyle, TX
Lancaster Sun Sensitive Delicate Comforting Cream SPF50+ - Luminous Tan 50ml/1.7oz Skincare uploaded by Tracy B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great and isn’t oily! I have very sensitive skin and extremely fair complexion. I have to protect my face and this product is amazing!
Magali S.
Route de Clarguet
Lancaster Sun Sensitive Delicate Comforting Cream SPF50+ - Luminous Tan 50ml/1.7oz Skincare uploaded by Magali S.
Très heureuse d'avoir été sélectionné par la marque Lancaster pour être ambassadrice de leur Baume Réparateur Après Soleil ☀️After Sun Sensitive Luminous Tan☀️ 🌺C'est un baume riche pour offrir même aux peaux sensibles un hâle lumineux et durable tout en réduisant les rougeurs et la sensation d'inconfort, dans une formule respectueuse de la peau pour une sensation de confort immédiat.🌺 ☀️Appliquer généreusement sur le corps après exposition solaire. #lancaster #aftersun #vegan #aftersunsensitive #naturalorigin #baumereparateur #sun #soleil #lancasterbeauty #ambassadrice #livewithlight #rebmagali #magstp
Vero A.
Toulouse
The packaging is simple but practical. Its small size tube is easy to carry in my purse, my suitcase, my beach bag .... This cream has a characteristic smell of sunscreens, a sweet smell, very discreet and pleasant. This cream has a gel-cream texture very light and very thin, I immediately forget its presence. It is not sticky and leaves no trace on my face. It penetrates well and quickly and has an SPF50 index.This cream protects well from the sun. I managed to get a good tan with a good complexion without catching sunburn.It is anti-shine (even on oily skin) and it leaves my skin with a dry, matte finish, without white trace, does not stick and even fixes my makeup.I recommend to all those who do not put sunscreen every day because the use of this cream is a simple gesture, fast and invisible to build a shield against the harmful effects of the sun on a daily basis.
Nini T.
New Castle, DE
For a good tan, this product is really good, not too expensive and gives your skin an amazing color. #voxbox #influenster #Lancaster 😊😊