Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz

by Lancaster

A lightly-tinted, tan deepening body gelFormulated with RPF complex to neutralize free radicalsOffers an instant glow to skin in secondsInfused with moisturizers to protect skin from dryness & flakingAchieves a soft & long-lasting tan<
Start your review of Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz!
Setare E.
Westwood, MA
My FAVORITE tanning oil. I use it every summer and it makes my skin more bronze. I’ve used this for several years and many people I know bought this after they tried it. Definitely recommend!!
MARCE S.
Gives an amazing long lasting tan. It is definitely a staple for me when it comes to getting my tan going. It smells great is hydrating and the tint it gives you when applying is a bonus for when you aren't at your desired bronzed level. Can't really beat the color it gives you.
Carmen D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz uploaded by Carmen D.
All time favorite tanner! Leaves your skin golden tan. You smell great in the process and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. Will not disappoint. A little bit on the expensive side but you won't regret it. It's amazing
MARCE S.
Gives a great golden  shade to your tan. The product is tinted so it gives you a color once you apply it, but I have found that my tan is deeper and last longer while my skin remains hydrated. Obviously layer up with some sunscreen in between if you're prone to burn
Maria Eugenia A.
hollywood, fl
Es un excelente bronceador... No solo le da color a tu piel sino que también la hidratación viene de la mano del producto...
Nini T.
New Castle, DE
Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz uploaded by Nini T.
Amazing color of summer,Who wants to be distinguished #voxbox #influenster #Lancaster #bronzagesublime
Ajla D.
Riehen
Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz uploaded by Ajla D.
Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz is a product I cant live without when it comes to sunbathing. It has really beautiful consistency and amazing smell. It definitely met my expectations. It gives me amazing bronze colour just after few days of sunbathing. I would buy it always and I recommend it to everyone.
Pamela D.
Lancaster Sun Beauty Tan Deepener SPF 6, 6.7 Oz uploaded by Pamela D.
you can't go on vacation without your lancaster if you want to achieve a perfect tan but the best part is that it takes care of your skin
Megi T.
New Castle, DE
My favourite sun tan deepener, i used it last summer and my body never was as dark as at that time. I am going to use it again [product:lancaster-sun-beauty-tan-deepener-spf-6,-67-oz]
Keti N.
Wilmington, DE
I tried this product first this year and loved it. Previous years I used another Lancaster products, bcs this one has very low spf and I was a little bit afraid(I have very light skin) . but this year I tried it with other protector and my tan is so beautiful and deep 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elif B.