Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLancaster
Sun Beauty Comfort Touch Cream Gentle Tan SPF 50 50ml/17oz

Lancaster Sun Beauty Comfort Touch Cream Gentle Tan SPF 50 50ml/1.7oz

by Lancaster

Cuidado Solar Lancaster Solar Sunbeauty Cream Spf50 50Ml al mejor precio en tu Perfumería Online PerfumeSelectivo.com. Productos 100% Originales. Envíos en 24 Horas a toda la Península.

Does this product leaves skin oily, does it irritate eyes?Can you wear it by itself, does it leave white cast?
Start your review of Lancaster Sun Beauty Comfort Touch Cream Gentle Tan SPF 50 50ml/1.7oz!
Luiza D.
Wilmington, DE
Do the job. Buy it for a first time and i love it. If you searching for a good product - you already find it, just try)🥰
მარიამ ბ.
Tbilisi
I can't say in words. That’s all I need to have. On the sea, pool or river.🙏 Buy, use and share your impressions
Victoria B.
London, London
Lovely cream as with all the Lancaster products almost feels like a treatment, I find it a little heavy though.
Dilara G.
I never used sunscreen under my makeup , but after using Lancaster every day I promise you your skin looks better
Maria D.
As I live in the Dominican Republic, using sunscreen creams is a must. Moreover, I have very white sensible skin that needs constant maximum protection. This Lancaster product is a great solution for me. It doesn't have irritating smell and doesn't leave oily patches on the skin
Inma R.
Buena textura y de rápida absorción, nada pegajoso.
Da aspecto de buena cara porque tiene un ligero efecto de autobronceador pero con total protección.
Dosificador cómodo y packaging atractivo, color muy identificable.
De precio medio y buena cantidad.
Buena textura y de rápida absorción, nada pegajoso.
Dosificador cómodo y packaging atractivo, color muy identificable.
De precio medio y buena cantidad.
catherine T.
23 rue du four à chaux Lamentin Martinique
I've been using Lancaster all my life, because it is simply the best. Subtle scent, easy to put on, leaves no shine, absorbd quickly by the skin - and protects the whole day. Besides, it is available around the globe, and always at very reasonable prices.
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
I love Lancaster sun cream and after sun range. This sun cream in particular makes my skin moisturised while protecting it. Great feel on the skin, doesn’t have that “greasy” feeling when applied. Last long as well.
Ana K.
I normally ONLY use this product as sun- protection. It is really great. Didn’t hot sun burned in years now I guess. And also, don’t feel like you will not get a tan. haha. It only improves getting tanned I feel like. A littleee pricey though BUT worth it!
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
A great protection cream for the face. It isn't too rich, and you don't need to put lots on. This was not as heavy as some other face creams. They have a really great sun cream especially for eyes!! This is an excellent choice to protect your eyes from sun damage, wrinkles etc.