BY LANCASTER

Comfortable moisturizing anti-age sun cream gel Provides effective surface protection against UV Contains unique RPF complex to neutralize free radical damage Minimizes signs of premature aging Ensures a lasting radiant golden tan & keeps skin hydrated Ideal for skin that always burns or rarely tans see more...

olivia b.
Montreal, QC
Love this sunscreen. I dont like the smell but it doesn’t break me out.. I have skin that burns very easily and I have never burnt wearing this product. I purchased in a kit with other things so I’m not sure how much a full size retails for but I will probably repurchase
mary m.
Lo que más me gusta de esta crema es su olor, no huele a crema del sol ni deja en la piel esa sensación! Se esparce suavemente por el cuerpo como si fuera una hidratante !
Willemijn F.
This is a great sunscreen, but it is not amazing for sensitive skin.
This product met up to my expectations becouse I have been using it for a long time. And it is amazing.
I really like the packaging.
Ju P.
One on the best sunscreen I’ve tried ! Super smoothed and soft ! Doesn’t leave the skin super pale because of the white color ! Very nice !
Victoria B.
This is quite a nice product, but for the face I would prefer to use a cosmeceutical. It’s quite a heavy consistency for my liking.
Marsha S.
I have the face sunscreen SPF 30.
Fantastic. Moisturizing without being at all greasy or too much, great under makeup, fantastic.
Pauline L.
My whole family loves this product, we think that it’s the best on the market. It’s a bit pricey but trust me it’s worth it.