Lancaster Self Tan Body

by Lancaster

A real-as-natural golden tan always yours with Lancaster no-fuss, fast-dry, streakless self tans that mimic the sun for a gorgeous lasting glow. Lancaster, the Sun Expert. Patented Tan-Colour System:  exfoliates and preps, simulates natural tanning process for a fast, gorgeous, even tan. Anti-Age Protection:  patented RPF complex neutralizes 80% of free radicals, primary source of visible premature ageing SPF6 filters provide UVA/UVB cover. Moisture:  plant-based hydrating agents for perfectly smooth, sensual, feel-good skin. Dermatologically tested.  RPF tested

Did this leave you blotchy? How did it work
does this work? i have been trying and trying to find something to make me tan because in the summer i never tan and i'm so pale
Does it leave you streaky? Does it rub off on everything?
Start your review of Lancaster Self Tan Body!
How would you rate this product?
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
Lancaster Self Tan Body uploaded by Klea D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used it last summer it workes so good and it lasted I love it ❤️ the results came out amazing
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
It gives a deep, even tan in just about half an hour, and it's buildable for an even deeper tan. I have super sensitive skin and it never irritates
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Easy to apply and gives a real tan color and not an orange look. It's a great tanning product. Goes on tour skin lightweight.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Me encanta el tono bronceado que deja super brillante y casi natural se los recomiendo aparte es economico
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love this self tanner .I've tried a lot of other products most of them would make me look like I'm orange except for this one.This is my holy grail.
Ingrid R.
N Highlands, CA
I got This in the mail for review purposes. & tried it on my mom as she is lighter than me & let me tell you it worked amazingly.! Love how easy it was. Not sticky.
Barbarajean P.
Davison, Mi
This product is a reasonable price so I use this more than others. I would not say it is my favorite but it is a great stand by. It goes on smooth with no steaks and is a great shading cosmetic. I would highly recommend this product.
Sophia Z.
I use this sometimes. I like it, but there are definitely others that I would rather use when i go tanning.
Hailey W.
North York, ON
This product is great, gives you that glowing tan without the sun damage!!!
This product is great, gives you that glowing tan without the sun damage!!!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Really good product really love it when I try to get a good tan and not bad pricing either I love it!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...