Lancaster Caramel Soft Cremes

by Lancaster

Lancaster™ Caramel Soft Crèmes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancaster Caramel Soft Cremes!
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
I tried these for the first time the other day and I must admit me and my mom ate the whole bag!!! Yum!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Krissy T.
roopville, ga
These taste soooo good. I don't buy them often but they're only $1.50 so they're not expensive at all. Try these if you haven't already.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Lancasters Candy Are Good And Soft Kind Are Easy To Chew and Plus They Melt In Your Mom And They Safe For Children to eat you don't have to worry about them chocking
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super yummy caramels!! They aren't hard candies, and are too chewy for me but they defenitly have a great taste! If you like chewy candies these are for you! You can find these almost anywhere, I've picked some up at Walmart.
Rafaela P.
Sylmar , CA
These are absolutely delicious but their consistency is a bit too soft for me. I would love them to be a bit more firm. They are a bit pricey but you get SO many in the little bag. Definitely try them out of you enjoy their hard candies.
Ashley M.
Oh my gosh I love these!! They're so delicious and so creamy . These would make my mouth water just by looking at them at walgreens or at Walmart And the fact that each and every one of the candys in the bag come wrapped up individual is great because of the fact that they're so juicy and creamy they could get stick together if they were to be kept in a hot place . The wrapping is so cute yet fancy and most importantly they taste like heaven. I'll have to force my self to stop eating the whole bag
Gigi B.
Reading, PA
I love these Carmels it tastes amazing I love them and my whole family dose to they melt in your mouth the just pop and there awesome
This is probably one of my all time favorite caramels. I can honestly easy the whole bag at once, it's not a huge back but it's still a lot of sweet. Love them!!
Jaycie L.
Huntington, WV
These were a little pricey but overall pretty good! I found them at Walmart. They were a little bit too chewy, but I would buy again. I liked them better than the Werther's Soft Caramels but I would choose the Werther's Hard Candy overall.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these! They are definitely something I grab for when I'm craving candy. They are definitely affordable and they have great taste! I eat them all the time lol. But definitely worth the buy and you should definitely try them!

Looking for your answer?