Lancaster Caramel Soft Cremes uploaded by Marquita S.

BY LANCASTER #32 in Caramels

Lancaster™ Caramel Soft Crèmes. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These caramel chews are delicious. The caramel is nice, creamy, and smooth. The candy melts right in your mouth and has a great flavor. The candy is very affordable. I eat this candy once in awhile, not too much. I recommend it to others because it will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
THIS IS A MUST HAVE !! These candies bring happiness into my life they're great . This is much better than other caramels you might see , much more creamy . The price can be a little high depending on where you shop but it's for sure worth it !
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
These caramels are so yummy, and can be found anywhere from the grocery, drugstores, and even dollar stores - very good price for he quality - very rich and chewy - I will continue to buy and share these
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
These are Amazing. soft, smooth, chewy and just melt in your mouth! These are nothing like other caramel candy, and totally worth the price!!! (I paid $1.98 at Walmart for a 4oz. bag). I'm curious about other Lancaster products!
**Disclaimer: you can't eat just one of these! me n my husband split the bag while watching Netflix :D
Ashley M.
Oh my gosh I love these!! They're so delicious and so creamy . These would make my mouth water just by looking at them at walgreens or at Walmart And the fact that each and every one of the candys in the bag come wrapped up individual is great because of the fact that they're so juicy and creamy they could get stick together if they were to be kept in a hot place . The wrapping is so cute yet fancy and most importantly they taste like heaven. I'll have to force my self to stop eating the whole bag
Tiffany T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I knew about these back when I had braces! It was difficult for me to eat caramel items if they were too hard and were able to stick to your brackets or teeth. These are so soft and chewy. Such a perfect caramel taste it has. I just wish for the money, we could get more caramels. I keep finding them for $3.50-$4.99 for their regular size bag; which is pretty small. Still worth getting though, especially when there is a discount.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ordered both the plain caramels shown here and the vanilla and caramel type. Both are very good but I prefer this plain caramel soft cream and have reordered more. There are really a lot of caramels in this sack. You have to eat one so slowly that you don't really feel that you are getting too many calories. I think this is the best caramel and the best texture that I've ever had. It's not too hard and not too soft.Melts nicely down to the last little chewy bite.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love caramel, you will think these are the best ever. So chewy and tasty. Hard to eat just one. Some brands are just too hard and feel like they are pulling your teeth out, not these. I have a hard time not finishing the bag once I open it.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My new favorite caramel is Lancaster Caramels. They are are so creamy and delicious. I have a friend that makes her own caramels at Christmas and they are amazing. I would say Lancaster Caramels come in for a close second. If you're looking for a sweet pick me up any time of day or year, buy a bag of these caramels, you will not be disappointed.
Rafaela P.
Sylmar, CA
These are absolutely delicious but their consistency is a bit too soft for me. I would love them to be a bit more firm. They are a bit pricey but you get SO many in the little bag. Definitely try them out of you enjoy their hard candies.