Add a Photo

By LANCASTER
Lancaster™ Caramel Soft Crèmes.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Oh my gosh I love these!! They're so delicious and so creamy . These would make my mouth water just by looking at them at walgreens or at Walmart And the fact that each and every one of the candys in the bag come wrapped up individual is great because of the fact that they're so juicy and creamy they could get stick together if they were to be kept in a hot place . The wrapping is so cute yet fancy and most importantly they taste like heaven. I'll have to force my self to stop eating the whole bag
Carlise R.
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO

I love caramel and butterscotch so the ways these taste are like a great combo of both! The only down side is it can be very hard to get it out of your teeth but that's expected with any caramel. I love that I can use these in making my caramel cookies and they are great by themselves. These are def my guilty pleasure :)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH

My sister got these on a great coupon deal at target so she offered me some when I went to visit. I was very impressed with the flavor of the caramel. It was so sweet and creamy. The flavor was balanced but just enough to club the sweet craving.
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
New London, NC

I absolutely love these! They are definitely something I grab for when I'm craving candy. They are definitely affordable and they have great taste! I eat them all the time lol. But definitely worth the buy and you should definitely try them!
Jaycie L.
Jaycie L.
Huntington, WV

These were a little pricey but overall pretty good! I found them at Walmart. They were a little bit too chewy, but I would buy again. I liked them better than the Werther's Soft Caramels but I would choose the Werther's Hard Candy overall.
Rafaela P.
Rafaela P.
Sylmar, CA

These are absolutely delicious but their consistency is a bit too soft for me. I would love them to be a bit more firm. They are a bit pricey but you get SO many in the little bag. Definitely try them out of you enjoy their hard candies.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT

Super yummy caramels!! They aren't hard candies, and are too chewy for me but they defenitly have a great taste! If you like chewy candies these are for you! You can find these almost anywhere, I've picked some up at Walmart.
Ash K.
Ash K.

These are so yummy! They remind me of my nana. She would always eat these and give them to us. I think it's the best caramels out there at an average price but I will always be buying these till the end of my days!
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

Spft chewy yummy flavor not too to sweet but just right! I love the goodness that happens in my mouth with every chew! The price is greatS grabbed a bag from target. I share it with clients and my family!
These are the most amazing candies! I am not a fan of sour flavors but sometimes I don't want chocolate as a sweet treat. These caramels are great for satisfying the sweet tooth without being too sugary