Lanca Me Lanc me Masque Pure Focus 3.38oz uploaded by Mineru S.Lanca Me Lanc me Masque Pure Focus 3.38oz uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY LANCÔME

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs. see more...

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious...1 Answers
Erika S.
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I seriously wish this product got a lot more attention and admiration than it's currently receiving! So I have a tan complexion and I have always suffered from hyper pigmentation especially around the eyes  (I'm sure a lot of my brown girls can relate to this). I decided to do something about it about a year back and have been trying various products ever since. I am ecstatic. If you are looking for a miracle, this is it!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Saint charles, MO
I love essentially all Lancome products and this is no different. It’s a great addition to my skin care routine. I have very oily skin and this is key to helping minimize how often I have to blot throughout the day. It’s reasonably priced for how much you get. A little goes a long way and you only need to use it 1-3x per week. Highly recommend!
Dario R.
Dario R.
This face mask was amazing. I only had a sample of it and used it twice and I loved it. My skin is sensitive and this did not biter it atol it left my skin clean cleaned and feeling soft. After using it for the second time I noticed that my face wosent as oily as it usually was. If I had the money I would buy the full size for sure
Keri D.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I usually put this on right before I put a charcoal mask on. Its got a good thick texture I like and I like how it feels like it fills my little crinkles!! Its a little expensive for my eye creams. So thanks sephora play for my trial size!!!
Anita P.
Anita P.
Valley village
I love this product because it made my skin feel super soft and I have to go buy some again since I’m running out of it! Honestly it works very well with my skin and I’m so glad I use this and I recommend this to everyone
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
I really like this mask. It's perfect for my sensitive combination to oily skin. It gives me a radiant and more even complexion and I can use daily or a few times a week without stripping my skin of its natural oils.
Ashton o.
Ashton o.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love this stuff. It's kind of on the pricey side but what good facial product isn't? It keeps my face feeling super smooth and I will never use anything else!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
I love this stuff. My face loves this stuff. Every about this product is amazing! I got a sample in one of my voxboxes and I ran out that day lol
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Revived this wirh gift with purchase and it worked surprisingly well. I find its non greasy and soaks in the skin quickly
adriana g.
adriana g.
Me encanta esta mascarilla, ayuda con el control de grasa perfecta para mi piel y sus detalles, buen producto recomendado
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?