Lanca Me Lanc me Masque Pure Focus 3.38oz uploaded by Mineru S.

BY LANCÔME

this formula features a blend of natural earth clays to help detoxify, cleanse, degrease and mattify. after just one application, skin is left more smooth, clear, purified and matte for a fresh complexion. how to use: apply the treatment mask as a fine layer to clean, dry skin. for the best results, exfoliate skin before applying the mask. then, apply to the t-zone area (forehead, nose, and chine) then spread over cheeks avoiding the eye contours. leave the mask on skin for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water. use once or twice a week, depending on your skin needs. see more...

• Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious a...1 Answers
Ashton o.
Ashton o.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love this stuff. It's kind of on the pricey side but what good facial product isn't? It keeps my face feeling super smooth and I will never use anything else!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
I love this stuff. My face loves this stuff. Every about this product is amazing! I got a sample in one of my voxboxes and I ran out that day lol
adriana g.
adriana g.
Me encanta esta mascarilla, ayuda con el control de grasa perfecta para mi piel y sus detalles, buen producto recomendado
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Hot Springs, AR
Revived this wirh gift with purchase and it worked surprisingly well. I find its non greasy and soaks in the skin quickly
MAYRELIS L.
MAYRELIS L.
venezuela
I love the clothes of this brand, in their different collections, for the use of day to day, comfortable! Versatile, fashionable
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This mask is great for removing impurities. It is a clay mask but it does not dry out the skin. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Nunca e utilizado productos lamcome pero me gustaria, e escuchado muchos ellos de ellos y tienen bueno reviews.
rachel s.
rachel s.
This is a great product for all skin types. I like the way it feels and smells. It is very gentle on the skin.
Naimely S.
Naimely S.
Spring City, TN
Me encanta un producto de excelente calidad y deja el rostro impecable y hermoso como terciopelo .
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Love this mask, soothing and the smell is very consistent. I buy from sephora. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY
Since I recently turned 30 (ugh! Lol) I've decided to get serious about my skincare routine. I've been looking for a product like this, but have been scared to try. Does it dry your skin out at all? Does it leave a greasy film or anything like that?