BY LANCÔME

Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick - # 240M Rose en Deshabille by Lancome for Women High gloss, professional finish Set includes: One (1) Target area: Lips Size: 0.12 ounce Color/shade: 240M Rose en Deshabille Finish: Other Coverage: Lips SPF: No Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tracy H.
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick
I love this lip color! This is a quality brand that has all day coverage. It can be pricey but this product is definitely worth the money. I typically buy my Lancôme at my local department store. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality product.
Angelica O.
bronx
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick, Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick
Goes on smooth and lasts for awhile. The color is beautiful. I️ bought it at Bloomingdales. It is my first time using it. It is a bit pricey. But a good value nonetheless. I️ would definitely recommend this to others.
Josette C.
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick
I have a few of these in different colors. I usually get them from Macy’s. The color is long lasting, not as moisturizing as the Absolu line, but it lasts longer!
Deena S.
cairo
Amaaaaaaziiiing noooo regrets at allll to keeeeeep buying thiiiiis amaaaaazing packaaaaagee met my expectatioooonsssss i’ll buy at again and agaaaaaaainnnn amaaaazing priiiice i highlyyyyyy do recommend thiiiiis
Jessica R.
Review for: Other
Honestamente es un labial costoso sin embargo considero que vale la pena. La pigmentación es increíble y es muy suave al aplicarlo, el empaque perfecto al ser minimalista y femenino. Definitivamente quiero probar otros tonos porque son hermosos!
Fathmath Z.
Male’
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick
I love this colour. But the formula didnt work on me. And it was quite pricey. It was okay. Five star because live the colour.
🌹صبرٌ ج.
Tizi ouzou algeria
Review for: Lancome Rouge In Love High Potency Color Lipstick
This is such a nice, rose-scented lipstick that glides on creamy smooth and stays for a few hours.