BY LANCÔME

Lancome Paris L absolu Cr me De Brilliance is one of lancome s cult favorite lip-glosses. With one swipe across the lips, this gloss delivers creamy color, intense hydration and elegant shine. Its innovative formula features the most powerful anti-aging ingredient from Lanc me research (Pro-Xylane Concentrated) in its most potent form, to help boost hydration from within the skin. Lips are instantly moisturized and remain comfortable for up to 10 hours. see more...

Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beautiful lip product for easy laid back days when you want to look pretty but not over done.  Gives just enough hint of color than your bare but better.  Formula is spot on.
Jevannah S.
Winter park, FL
Love this lipstick it really last for a long time and one coat is full coverage. If you're looking for full coverage that is comfortable on the lips I recommend this product
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Lancôme lipsticks glide on creamy, dry with a satin finish, and deeply replenish skin. Developed around a moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane technology rich in antioxidants, whether you opt to go bold with Cherrywood Luxe, or stay neutral in Beige Mirage, lips stay continuously hydrated for up to eight hours of wear.
Park J.
Ha Noi
I bought this online offline. I have special packaging son. I thought the body slightly out and then flattened in the bottom. This baby is transparent glass can see clearly inside but also careful not to break this child. I think it is a whirlpool and has a small lip balm easy to hit so do not worry about inconvenience. I am very comfortable to use you. The color of these children is very cute and lovely pink color suitable for makeup. I mean pretty smooth ball and not heavy lips are comfortable to use and very nice. I keep the color not long. I think it is very easy to fly so be sure to bring this out often. I think it's easy to handle it. no space.