Lanc me Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils - # 010 Blond 1.19g/0.04oz uploaded by Kassidy K.

BY LANCÔME

Lancôme Le Crayon Sourcils Eyebrow Pencil. Define or Intensify the Eyebrows. Beautify your brows with Lancôme`s Le Crayon Sourcils. A dual use pencil with both colour and brush, to ensure your brows stay beautiful looking all day or night long. All skin types. see more...

Heather M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I have been using this pencil for months, and it’s just fine. I was pleased to find a shade that perfectly matched my brows, but otherwise there is nothing exceptional about it. You have to keep it very sharp to remain precise, and it can be a little tough to blend out. I think the quality is ok for the money, especially because I’ve sharpened it tons of times and it never broke off like the drug store versions often do.
Kassidy K.
Best eyebrow pencil. Lancôme brow crayon/pencils help me so much. So easy with the brush at the end.
sophie f.
one of the best brow pencils i've used, i mostly use a pomade but this was good, good packaging, and it just makes brows so defined