BY LANC脭ME

L'Absolu Rouge lipcolor from Lancome contains SPF 12 to protect your lips from harmful UV rays. The beautiful shade adds the perfect pop of color to your makeup routine. Set includes: One (1) lipstick Target area: Lips Size: 0.14 ounce Color/shade: 06 Rose Nu Finish: Natural Coverage: Full SPF: 12 Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Khyree R.
Belmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally think the Lanc么me lipstick is pretty amazing i use it constantly and it lasts for a very long time. But also it can be very easy to Melt. I鈥檇 say mixed emotions.
Mariaa馃 R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally am a fan of NARS lipsticks, but I must say Lancome truly knows how to deliver classic and decadent feeling lipsticks that have great staying power and Wonderful!
Sandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color selection and lipstick that doesn鈥檛 feel like it鈥檚 made of lead! I really look for lip color that feels light and not greasy. I am a hairstylist and too glossy or too wet or a product is a magnet for hair!! I sure don鈥檛 want hair sticking to my lipstick!!
Jenna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich, creamy formula that stays on pretty well and has unique pigments. The color I used was more of a shimmery lighter stain, but I'm sure there are other darker, more long lasting shades available.
Justifa W.
Waukegan
I love this lipstick it was given to me by my grandma and it was her favorite lipstick Brand . I always use this product because it reminds me of my grandma.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
They make my lips sooooooooo unchapped so when I go to sleep it keeps my lips hidrated at night when I go to sleep when I wake up it is still on my lips
Beautiful color. One of my favorites of all time. I always get two-three when I love a color because I use them so much and can never have enough.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. This stuff is ahh-mazing!! Colors are the bomb. Affordable and worth every penny. This is a must have. You won't be disappointed.
Svetlana K.
Charlotte, NC
Classy color. Loved how smooth it was on my lips. Loved the color. It didn't last as long as I would have hoped but I reapplied after ratings