BY LANCÔME

L'Absolu Rouge lipcolor from Lancome contains SPF 12 to protect your lips from harmful UV rays. The beautiful shade adds the perfect pop of color to your makeup routine. Set includes: One (1) lipstick Target area: Lips Size: 0.14 ounce Color/shade: 06 Rose Nu Finish: Natural Coverage: Full SPF: 12 Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Adison A.
I bought this lipstick for a pageant, and I still use it occasionally. The tube itself is magnetic, so the lid pops back on. This was my first Lancôme purchase. The lipstick is a little pricey for me, but it is a nice quality. I would recommend this to others that have a bigger budget.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Very smooth on my lips. They have beautiful colors. It doesn't stay for that long on the lips even if you haven't eaten anything. Other than that, it is hydrating, no lines or creases.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Lipstick formula is light, moisturising and smooth. It has excellent color payoff. I always use a lip liner because most of the time I will be eating or drinking water. Although it feels moisturising on, it dries my lips out very quickly and also accentuates my lip lines. Also I consider them pricey for the effect they have.
Khyree R.
Belmont
I personally think the Lancôme lipstick is pretty amazing i use it constantly and it lasts for a very long time. But also it can be very easy to Melt. I’d say mixed emotions.
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Mariaa🥀 R.
Channelview, TX
I generally am a fan of NARS lipsticks, but I must say Lancome truly knows how to deliver classic and decadent feeling lipsticks that have great staying power and Wonderful!
Sandra T.
Great color selection and lipstick that doesn’t feel like it’s made of lead! I really look for lip color that feels light and not greasy. I am a hairstylist and too glossy or too wet or a product is a magnet for hair!! I sure don’t want hair sticking to my lipstick!!
Jenna W.
, London
Rich, creamy formula that stays on pretty well and has unique pigments. The color I used was more of a shimmery lighter stain, but I'm sure there are other darker, more long lasting shades available.
Jennifer (.
Love the smell this lipstick a smell so good and expensive it is high-end but it’s really nice I like the packaging is really fancy and I would purchase again