Lanc me Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara Doll Lash Effect uploaded by yousra &.

BY LANCÔME

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. Doll Lash Effect Mascara- for a wide eyed look. The cone shaped brush is carefully developed to assure the ideal coverage on each lash, even in the inner corner of the eye. The exclusive Fibershine formula, enriched with nylon powders, offers the perfect coat and beautiful curve for a seductive fanned out lashes. A must-have mascara for a volumised, extended, lifted lash look. All skin types. see more...

Valerie G.
Houston
The applicator in this is so amazing. It helps me each the inter corner lashes by how this it is at the tip. This makes everything easier including accidental marks of mascara on the skin. I love how it volumizes the lashes without making them clumpy.
Romy V.
This mascara is an oldie but a goodie. I ever had this as a sample size. I liked this mascara because It gave me so much length en it also separated my lashes really well. But the issue of this product is the price tag. There are much other mascara which is Just as good as this mascara or even better. Overall I think It is a great product and if You wanna splurge on a high end mascara, this is a good option.
Sepideh O.
I have been using all the different types of lancome mascara and the best for me is this doll-eyes
It's make it black long and separate your lashes perfectly natural
Emma P.
Lancôme mascaras are a guaranteed good buy. Although they're always expensive (usually >$30CAD) every one I've bought in the past have always been the best because they dry super fast and I don't have to worry about smudging, especially with the great design of the brushes. This mascara is nice for a pretty, doll-eye look with straight, neat lashes that are brushed into a nice length.
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, CO
Love this mascara. It doesn’t clump and it gives me a doll eye effect. It’s more a lengthening than a volumizing mascara in my opinion. I always use this as a second coat because my first coat is always a volumizing one. Definitely recommend even to people with Asian lashes like mine!
Natacha G.
9 rue auguste Blanche 92800 Puteaux
Mon mascara chouchou depuis des années... il est vraiment super. Separe bien les cils, les allonge, grâce à sa brosse fine au bout , on peut atteindre les petits cils. C'est vraiment un super mascara!
Vanessa  .
My sister got this one for me and I loved it. This mascara actually smells nice too. It lasts long and I like the packaging. It made my lashes look longer and fuller. I would get this one by myself too
Ksenia D.
luskville
I really like this product! It’s a little hard to get to the bottom of my lashes but once I figure it out my lashes look super good!✨❤️