Lanc me Lancôme Genifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by christina p.

BY LANCÔME

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Cream. Youth Activating Cream works to reduce the apperance of the visible signs of ageing. This luxurious, silky texture, enriched with smoothing ingredients, delivers intense moisture and leaves skin feeling irresistibly smooth. It helps reveal skin`s youthful appearance, fine lines appear reduced. Beautifully radiant, skin looks younger. All skin types, Hydrating, Anti-ageing. see more...

Brynn S.
Brynn S.
Monroe Township, NJ
I'm young so I don't really need this, but I love using products like creams and eye creams anyway. I love this product! It really does feel soothing when you put it on, and I always rub it into my skin for a minute. I have seen my fine lines diminish while using this product and highly recommend it for age rewind purposes!
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora and was expecting it to be a little more noticeably effective. I liked the consistency of the product a lot but i didn't find any real lasting effects so I wouldn't actually purchase especially at the price point. The La Mer skin perfecting mositurizer is much better.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
This product is a great night time cream. It is pretty pricey but you only need to use a small amount. Skin feels smooth upon application and you can feel a difference in the morning. Packaging is small and convenient to travel with. I might buy again if I could find a good deal.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
I got a sample of this from my mom and I wasn't thrilled. I didn't see any difference I the week I used this sample . It did feel nice and smooth on the skin but I don't think it's worth the money with so many other products out there that show a visible difference in one week
Ella V.
Ella V.
I got a sample card for this product when I purchased my foundation and it was FLAWLESS! It was absolutely amazing and made my skin and makeup look like it was painted on. The only reason I give this 3 stars is because it's SO EXPENSIVE! I went to buy more and good lord! Lol
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
This product is gel like, which feels great. It's expensive but I like to use it on more of my face than the eye area. I purchased it online through Zulily. I do recommend that others use it as it works well and is light. ThT really matters in my hot and humid location.
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Scott Afb, IL
I freaking love love this product, I've been using it for a month now but I'm already obsessed.. My skin feels so great and looks so healthy and flawless. I will definitely repurchase this again. It is pricey but worth every penny, a little bit goes a long way
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely amazing..expensive but well worth it. You only get one face and have to keep it amazing. I notice my skin looking more supple and dewy in the morning after I use it. Never go to bed without washing your fave and start using this as soon as possible.
Hien P.
Hien P.
Lynnwood, WA
This eye cream feels great on the skin. I have purchased this eye cream twice and use it mainly at night. It is quite expensive for an eye cream so I have decided to buy something cheaper, but if I had the money I would definitely go back to this eye cream!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I really love this product and this brand! Lancome never seems to fail. It is a little bit pricey; however it always does the job well. The cream was very smooth on my skin and seemed to diminish small wrinkles under my eyes. I would buy again for sure.
lear33431Rosmira h.
lear33431Rosmira h.
8020 nw 60th ST. BLDG. B
VALE LA PENA COMPRARLO A PESAR DE SU PRECIO, NECESITO UNA OPINION SINCERA.