BY LANCÔME

Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail lacquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brilliance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days. Categorized in 3 moods: Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number. Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number. Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number. see more...

Deana L.
Euless, TX
Very shineyband easy to work with the color is bright and soft gel like texture I bought in Macy's and the pricing was great I used this on my clients and my sisters and other have gave me great reviews on this product
donna h.
Batesville, AR
this is a great product.  i love it.  all the products are great.  i bought it from walmart and online.  sometimes at wallgreens.  its the best over all.  nothing is easier to apply.  smooth going on.  great product and i would buy it again.
Nino L.
['New Castle', ''], DE
This laque is perfect for young people. I love it. It is natural and contains minerals that treat nails and dont damage it.