BY LANACANE #44 in Anti-Itch Cream

Numbing Action Stops Itch on Contact! Fast, Soothing Relief From: Bug Bites Painful Stings Poison Oak, Ivy, Sumac Intense Burning Itch Hours & Hours of Relief Plus Anti-Bacterial Kills Germs Hydrocortisones Can t! Questions?  Call 9am to 5pm EST see more...

Savannah E.
Davidson , NC
The absolute best! When I get bug bites they welt and swell into huge bumps that look nasty. I would scratch at them until I bleed and now I have scars. When I used this my swelling went down almost completely and they don't itch! It's amazing and I would tell everyone to get it even if they don't tend to welt.
Hannah P.
Orlando, FL
I have quite a few allergies to bugs and this is honestly the most amazing product for itching. I would literally scratch bite or stings until I bled, even during my sleep, but this product is seriously the best. I have been using for a few years now and would recommend.
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lanacane's is my go to anti-itch cream for my bug bites! The cream does go on thick and tends to act within the first few minutes of application!
Karen L.
Canada
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lanacane Creme is specially formulated with an itch-stopping anaestheic which good burns .I felt it can sting and aggravated  my second degree burn which  the feeling was temporary but unbearabe. my skin is normal, moderately dry that can be sensitive.However keep in mind, it does contain alcohol and my skin reaction to  dependent on alcohol content in the product. So this product didn't work out for me.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of the better anti-itch creams I've tried. It may not get rid of the itchy sensation 100%, but I find it takes the itchiness down to a reasonable level so I don't find myself scratching the same spot until its practically raw.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
I get the worst excema in the winter..dry horribly itchy flakey chapped hands and nothing seems to touch them and nothing seems to hydrate them...i literally tried sooooo many products and this one seems to be the only one that will touch it..however it hasn't gotten rid of my itch completely and it isn't healing the dryness as fast as I would like and I don't like that I can only use it 4 times a day cause it has soaked in after 5 minutes. But it is working so I would recommend it
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best anti itch cream there is it works fast and is great for insect bites or anything else that makes you itchy including hives. I never go out without it.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this when I get itchy patches occasionally. It works well and makes the itching go away quickly.