BY LANACANE

Lanacane Antibacterial First Aid Spray - 3.5 oz. Maximum Strength Lanacane Spray cools and relieves painful, itchy skin as it helps kill germs that can cause infection. It also soothes sunburn and irritated skin with aloe and Vitamin E moisturizers. see more...

Tina E.
Otway, OH
I use this on my family from sunburns to cuts it really stops the pain & soothes your skin & stops the pain instantly very good to have on hand love that its a spray so you don't add to the pain by rubbing it on...
Gaby R.
Relieves my itchiness from mosquito bites but does take a minute or two to dry. The smell isn't bad and I have used it as a Neosporin substitute and it also worked fine for that.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was a complete lifesaver to me when I received a pretty nasty injury. It didn't sting going on and provided instant relief.
Elizabeth D.
Verona, WI
This has been a God-send several times in my life including after childbirth. I've also found it very helpful for scrapes.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Good for boo boo's. Doesn't sting and numbs the boo boo a little bit. Smell isn't great, but it's not a beauty fragrance.
Christina V.
This really comes in handy after giving birth. Help me with after birth pain and it don't cost much.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great for people who burn bad and burn easily like I do, it really saves you when your trying to sleep on a bad sunburn!