BY LANACANE

Soothes & Prevents Chafing Soreness from skin rubbing on skin & skin on clothing Anti-Friction Formula - Dries On Contact Feels Silky - Long-Lasting Comfort Non-Greasy - Non-Staining, Moisture-Proof Lanacane™ Anti-Chafing Gel prevents chafing caused by a friction such as repeated rubbing of skin on skin or skin on clothing. It helps skin heal itself by reducing further damage from chafing. Special anti-friction formula dries clear on contact and provides long-lasting comfort. Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, non-staining and gentle enough to use anywhere, everyday. Economical. A small amount goes a long way and lasts a long time. Great for Heels & Feet Too! ; see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this product until they came out with sticks and sprays. While the actual product works and works well Lanacane should get with the times and update the method of the product delivery process and create an innovative new way to apply the product. A stick, spray or even roll on would be much more convenient and less messy and you would not need to wash your hands after application. I would definitely start using the product again if they did but the Band Aid stick is now my go-to product.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I used this for my chaffing in the armpit region. A little dab does the job. It goes on clear and has a silky feel to it. The gel dries fairly quickly once applied. I don't even have to reapply until I shower or the next day; whichever comes first. Almost immediately my irritation subsides. I had tried Gold Bond Friction Defense for the same area with pretty bad results. Lanacane's product is so much better.
Kaitlyn  .
My mom and I found out that this is like the same thing as primer for doing your make up. I've had it for awhile now and I love it. It works just the same and it's not 10x cheaper than primer!!!! I highly recommend trying this for yourself. Plus it doesn't make my skin break out! This is a need in every girls make up bag!! Of course for emergency chafing needs too always good to have.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have for the summer. I always put it in my bag when i know I'm going to be out all day walking. It glides on smooth. It doesn't feel strange or sticky. It is like velvet. I just find that I need to reapply it often, but overall a good product to have because chafing is my least favorite part about summer. I would recommend.
Yalonda M.
Liverpool, PA
My boyfriend swears by this stuff. He needs it since he gets sore from working out in the heat during the summer.