BY LANACANE

Soothes & Prevents Chafing Soreness from skin rubbing on skin & skin on clothing Anti-Friction Formula - Dries On Contact Feels Silky - Long-Lasting Comfort Non-Greasy - Non-Staining, Moisture-Proof Lanacane™ Anti-Chafing Gel prevents chafing caused by a friction such as repeated rubbing of skin on skin or skin on clothing. It helps skin heal itself by reducing further damage from chafing. Special anti-friction formula dries clear on contact and provides long-lasting comfort. Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, non-staining and gentle enough to use anywhere, everyday. Economical. A small amount goes a long way and lasts a long time. Great for Heels & Feet Too! ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I used this for my chaffing in the armpit region. A little dab does the job. It goes on clear and has a silky feel to it. The gel dries fairly quickly once applied. I don't even have to reapply until I shower or the next day; whichever comes first. Almost immediately my irritation subsides. I had tried Gold Bond Friction Defense for the same area with pretty bad results. Lanacane's product is so much better.
Kaitlyn  .
My mom and I found out that this is like the same thing as primer for doing your make up. I've had it for awhile now and I love it. It works just the same and it's not 10x cheaper than primer!!!! I highly recommend trying this for yourself. Plus it doesn't make my skin break out! This is a need in every girls make up bag!! Of course for emergency chafing needs too always good to have.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have for the summer. I always put it in my bag when i know I'm going to be out all day walking. It glides on smooth. It doesn't feel strange or sticky. It is like velvet. I just find that I need to reapply it often, but overall a good product to have because chafing is my least favorite part about summer. I would recommend.
Yalonda M.
Liverpool, PA
My boyfriend swears by this stuff. He needs it since he gets sore from working out in the heat during the summer.