Lanacane Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray uploaded by Wendy H.

BY LANACANE

Stops pain, soothes and cools instantly Maximum strength formula brings fast relief from pain and itching due to minor cuts, scrapes, sunburn, burns, insect bites, poison ivy and other skin irritations. Anti-bacterial action kills germs to help prevent infection. Provides soothing, cooling relief on contact.  Contains skin moisturizing aloe and Vitamin E. Spray action allows for application of medicine to areas that may be too sensitive to rub with fingers. Relieves: sunburn, scrapes & cuts, itchy bites, painful burns see more...

Cariena B.
Grand Island
I have used this spray on open scrapes, rashes, and even a torn pad on my dog's paw.  It stings a bit at first, but the cooling spray almost immediately makes the injury start to feel better.  I always have a can or two on hand.
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was in need of an ointment for an injury when I came across this product. It's a two in one as it cleans germs and provides pain relief. You might encounter a very short few seconds of a stinging sensation, but then the pain relief kicks in. It dries quickly so there is nothing mess with or without a bandage application. Perfect for families. #influensterapp #contest @influenster
Sabrina C.
I use this spray for everything! When I have a cut or scrape my knees or when I burn myself curing my hair or to sunburns and mosquito bites this product can help anything. Truly an amazing spray. I love this product and am amazed that I found it. Definitely need to buy a new one as I'm running out
Tina E.
This is perfect for a child that does not want you to touch their boo boo's. You can get the medication on their cuts without ever touching them. It stings a little...be prepared.
Amanda R.
New Market, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always try to keep at least 1 can of this on hand. It really helps when my kid is screaming from a cut, sunburn, whatever else he's managed to do.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This product is very effective and the pain numbing stuff really does numb the area great for kids who will cry for hours over a small scrap
Rebecca S.
Bella Vista, AR
This is amazing for almost any kind of itch or scrape my family has encountered. acts immediately and my house won't be without it!
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
This is a product that we always had in our house growing up. It's great for cuts, burns and so on. Heals them right up!
veronica m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sure does work i own this, as matter fact i do recommend this to everyone in the world to buy one
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I like this, this was actually given to me by the nurses after my child was born!

back