Lana Del Rey - Paradise Vinyl uploaded by scarlet s.Lana Del Rey - Paradise Vinyl uploaded by Simone B.Lana Del Rey - Paradise Vinyl uploaded by Henk M.

BY INTERSCOPE USA

Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 eight song mini album from the New York-based singer, songwriter and performer, the follow-up to her enormously successful Born to Die album. She has described herself as a "gangsta Nancy Sinatra" and cites Britney Spears, Thomas Newman and Bruce Springsteen as her musical influences. Lana Del Rey's direct influences were visual as well as musical; David Lynch, soundtracks for '50s black and white movies, the whirring sound of the Ferris at Coney Island, fame itself. see more...

Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Such a timeless album her strong yet subtle voice can take you on a journey her lyrics can be vulgar and slightly inappropriate but this affordable album is worth the try she not like any other artist
Meg c.
I absolutely adore all things Lana- her sense of style, her creativity, and of course her voice! With multiple albums to her name, this is hands down her greatest in the collection!

Lana combines the sounds of the past with her innovative lyrics that reference American pop culture with modern slang.
Cristina G.
I want to be her. She has such a unique voice in my opinion. I love her songs. She’s different and proud of it. She’s not trying to be the next Brittney or Taylor. Plus, her style is sick!
Khaliun U.
Born to die was so perfect felt like it couldn't get any better. But then came out Paradise edition and it became more perfect. Songs are amazing. I listen to every song even now. She did such an amazing album and I honestly think it should have won some grammy awards. I feel like Lana is a bit underrated. This album is amazing!
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this record, Lana Del Rey, and her music but I didn't love the quality of the disc. The sound quality is amazing but I feel like the look of the disc it self was boring. Lana could've done much better on the design part. Overall the music is great and so is the cover. I'm a huge fan.
Danae T.
An amazing album. Lana Del Rey sings the sweetest tunes with an old-school style. I've been listening to this ever since it came out and it's flawless. I love blue velvet, cola, and body electric ❤️.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
First off, I have to say I own every Lana Del Rey album on vinyl. This is my favorite though. I love the songs, I love Lana's voice and the quality sound of the vinyl record on my record player is phenomenal. It's the perfect gift for all of those Lana Del Rey fans out there!
Debbie A.
united states
Her voice is amazing it's so unique and I like how she collaborate with other artists and creates even better music she's very talented
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Got this beautiful record to add to my Lana Sealed vinyl collection, just need born to die and my collection will be up to date!
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York
I absolutely love lana del rey on vinal It just adds to her moody vintage feel. Every song she has is simply amazing, for sure a former favorite.