Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD)

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD)

Disc 1 1. Love(4:32) 2. Lust for Life(4:24) 3. 13 Beaches(4:55) 4. Cherry(3:00) 5. White Mustang(2:44) 6. Summer Bummer(4:20) 7. Groupie Love(4:24) 8. In My Feelings(3:58) 9. Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind(4:18) 10. God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women in It(4:36) 11. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing(4:35) 12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems(4:13) 13. Tomorrow Never Came(5:70) 14. Heroin(5:55) 15. Change(5:21) 16. Get Free(5:34) Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD)!
How would you rate this product?
Brighde S.
Oregon City, Orgon
I was awaiting the relase of this album back in 2017. I like almost every song and I love that she calaprated with some vintage music legonds. I also admire the celstial flower child aethstedic that she went for during this era.
Zara J.
album it is like heaven i strongly recomend this this is like heaven to my ears i woulf lisen to this on repeat every single day I love it so much I please if you are struggling with your music taste listen to this
Isabel O.
Oaxaca
Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD) uploaded by Isabel O.
Me encantaron las sus rolitas que te contienen son buenas si te gusta mucho Lana tienes que escucharlo porque la verdad es muy muy bueno es algo perfecto como ella 🧡🧡🧡🧡. Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life (EXPLICIT LYRICS) (CD) ...................

Looking for your answer?