Lan-O-Soothe Compare To Lansinoh Lanolin For Breastfeeding Mothers 28 GM (2 Pack) uploaded by Shauna R.

BY GERITREX CORP.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New Lan-O-SootheTM Is A Natural Nipple Conditioning Cream For Breastfeeding Mothers. ItIs Specially Formulated To Help Relieve The Pain From Sore Or Cracked Nipples. Highly Recommended By The Medical Community Lan-O-Soothe'STM Key Lanolin Ingredient Is... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Shauna R.
Bruceville, TX
I was given this in the hospital after i had my baby and she tore my nipples up. This was a life saver. I also use it kinda as a lube for pumping. I put it on and it makes pumping alot mire comfortable for me which in turn make milk come easier. I love this stuff and its cheaper then some of the other nipple creams/butters.