Lamy / Rediform Lamy Safari Special Edition Ballpoint Pen Pink

by Lamy

This eye catching limited edition safari ballpoint in a vivid pink is made of sturdy and colorful ABS plastic. This basic pen features a click action mechanism, spring-loaded brass wire clip and an ergonomical grip section for comfortable writing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lamy / Rediform Lamy Safari Special Edition Ballpoint Pen Pink!
Lamy / Rediform Lamy Safari Special Edition Ballpoint Pen Pink uploaded by Ruth C.
I did a lot of research into fountain pens when I started writing with them again, and Lamy always came out as being the most highly recommended. I received this as a gift for Christmas (via my Amazon wish list!) and I can definitely see the reason for the recommendations! The medium nib is perfect if you're fairly new to writing with a fountain pen and it's very forgiving! The grip makes it comfortable to write with for extended periods and helps you to develop good writing style and posture. Definitely a convert!
love lamy safari’s. classic starter fountain pen! definitely a solid writing experience.