Lampe Berger - Vanilla Gourmet Fragrance Oil 500ml

by LAMPE BERGER

A cocktail of delicious notes bringing to mind all the richness of a newly split vanilla pod, with soft sweet notes (rum, star anise), a voluptuous centre (Bourbon vanilla pods) and an almondy chocolate base (cocoa and Tonka beans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lampe Berger - Vanilla Gourmet Fragrance Oil 500ml!
Stormie B.
Hattiesburg , MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: eBay
I love my Lampe Berger. I have 3 of them and would love a few more just because they are beautiful. But the scent is unbelievably beautiful. I love it. I can light 1 and it feels up my whole house. It is priced very well for what it does and i would recommend this to everyone. I have several dogs and you cant even tell.
Daylene W.
Edmonton, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all Lampe Berger products. I've been using them for a number of years & it's truly the only product I've found that actually eliminates odours (yes, even that seafood smell when you're cooking fish). The vanilla gourmet is probably one of their more subtle scents. It's warm & honestly smells like you've been baking all day.
Sandra L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Deodorizes, disinfect and sweetens the air! Sign me up. I've been using Lampe Berger for 15 years and nothing beats it hands down to clean stinky odors out of the air.

Looking for your answer?