Lampe Berger Ovalie Frost Fragrance Lamp Value Pack

by LAMPE BERGER

Lampe Berger Paris' catalytic diffusion system has the ability to purify the air in your home while distributing pleasant scents. The Ovalie Frost Value Pack features a classic perfume bottle-shaped lamp in lacquered glass with Oceanic Breeze fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lampe Berger Ovalie Frost Fragrance Lamp Value Pack!
Stormie B.
Hattiesburg , MS
Purchased at: eBay
I bought this one online and it is even more beautiful in hand. It is a more contemporary piece but works well for just about any room. It works very well. The only thing i didnt care for was the lid because it feels a little cheap. I would recommend this to anyone.
Micki H.
Chicago
I love my Lampe Berger! Not only do these fragrances smell great, they also sanitize the air. You can buy their Neutral lampe oil if you want to clean the air without fragrance. European hospitals used them years ago to sanitize the air. Makes a great gift. I recommend them highly.

Looking for your answer?