BY LAMPE BERGER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Each lamp comes in an elegant gift box, complete with catalytic burner, solid snuffer cap, decorative shade, filling funnel, and instructions for use. Made in France-Dimensions: Measures 3.25" long by 3.25" wide by 7.4" high-Lampe berger deodorizes through the catalytic process eliminating undesirable odors, creates a beautiful scent in the home, and decorates the home with exquisite lamp designs-Twenty minutes of burn time per 110 square feet is all you need to purify the air and leave it wonderfully fragranced see more...

Review (1)
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
I really really love anything made by Lampe Berger. Their products are all very high-quality, which is why they are so expensive. They’re worth it, in my opinion. Not only do they do a great job of making the room smell lovely, but they actually remove bad smells from the air. For example, I was cooking fish one day and I lit the lamp after I was done. When my husband got home, he said all he could smell was the Lampe Berger and had no idea that I had cooked fish for supper. Also, if you have somebody who is sensitive to fragrance, they make a lovely neutral “scent” that actually has no scent at all. I have a lamp in every room of my house and they get used on a daily basis.