Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY LAMISIL AT

Lamisil AT® Antifungal Cream.
Terbinafine hydrochloride cream 1% - antifungal.
Cures most athlete's foot.
Full prescription strength.
Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Corbin R.
Corbin R.
Wellness Guru Expert
We recently got a new puppy and we are so excited! Unfortunately when we went to pick her up they told us she had ringworm. Boo! I was freaking out so I called my mom and she said to pick up a tube of Lamisil from walgreens. We have only been using it for 2 weeks and her spots are already getting so much better. There is hardly a scent to it at all which is fine by me! She doesn't act like it burns or is irritating so from now on we will definitely be keeping a tube around the house just in case!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had some type of fungal issue with my toe a while ago. This worked pretty well, and helped it go away. If you go to the doctor they will more than likely give you a prescription, so this is more for self diagnosis.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I've had ringworm twice and this helped keep it away and heal nicely. My fiancé has athletes foot and he gets itchiness in his toes and after applying twice each day it really cleared it up. Great product! When we need to use this we definitely will again!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
This works! I started using 3 months ago and it really worked, I had fungus in right food and this eliminated it in 1.5 month, also my mom has always use it and she is as happy as me this exists
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Does this product actually work?