Lamisil AT Antifungal Continuous Spray Athlete's Foot 4.4 oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY LAMISIL

Full prescription strength. . Lamisilat athlete's foot spray is proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes.* . â the only 1 week (twice a day) athlete's foot spray. . **when lamisilat athlete's foot spray is used as directed â â health concern: athlete's foot health facts: antifungal product form: spray capacity (volume): 4.2 oz. Travel size: no targeted audience: teen (13-18 years), adult (18 years and up), senior (65 years and up) manufacturer suggested age: 12 years and up product warning: no warning applicable disclaimer. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This can be embarrassing to talk about to be sure but it needs to be so we can help each other find products that work in the hard and embarrassing situations.
My husband has really dry and cracked feet with what seemed like the start of thick calluses. He wasn't taking care of his feet no matter what I would buy because he works blue collar jobs and is tired when he comes home and doesn't want to scrape at his feet with a scraper or pumice stone. He wouldn't even put lotion on because he didn't like how it felt. A total mans man. He was driving me nuts. Then me and my son both received a small cut type sore underneath one of our toes at the bend near where the toe attaches to the foot. He knew right away it was athletes foot. I was shocked and didn't know how we could have gotten it so I did some research and it turned out that he has moccasins athletes foot. And he'd jax it for quite some time.
So I did some research on the most effective medicine for this and there is a big difference between brands and their active ingredient and how well it works at killing the fungus.
The fungus is the same fungus as jock itch so you could use a jock itch cream as well but again it's all the same active ingredient.
According to a study Lamisil was the only spray with that active ingredient and that active ingredient had a 75 percent success rate which was 6 percent more than the 2nd best and almost 20 percent more than the third best. It is possible these may not work and you may need to see a doctor but if they will work your best bet is with Lamisil and that's a scientific fact not an opinion opinion.
So we sprayed it on his feet. The next day it had already stopped flaking and a layer of that "dry skin" that was actually fungus was gone and it happened like that every day until his feet were back to normal in just over a week.
I had tried the powder spray of a different brand prior to purchasing this on myself and it wasn't doing anything. Turns out the powder spray is mostly for prevention and you need a wet spray or a cream to get the job done but the spray is more effective as it can get into small crevices.
This is also the same ingredient that the oral prescription lamisil for toe fungus has so I believe it may be able to help with that as well snd they did say it could be used for jock itch.
There was enough in this bottle for both of us to spray our feet twice a day for a week so there's more than enough for one person to use the entire length of treatment.
The annoying thing is that its so thin that it does drip easily off the foot and that's gross. It doesn't smell exactly pleasant but after you spray it your feet aren't close to your face anyway and the scent isn't that strong so you wouldn't smell it after your feet had dried anyway.
Its pretty easy to spray it exactly where you need it to. It dries completely within 5 minutes or so.
I recommend this over all athletes foot and jock itch and ring worm treatments as I had done hours of research and this active ingredient is the best and this is the best form of application. If youre going to cure it without a prescription its going to be with this.
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
My sister has a foot fungus and this works very well for her. I am not a fan of the smell.